Fan Fare

Entertainment behind the scenes

Brad & Angie with twins? Maybe!

March 19, 2008

brangelina.JPGNews arrives today that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expecting again — and again. Twins!

Angelina has dodged all inquiries about being pregnant, but late last month when she was photographed with an obvious baby bump at the Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, California, it became clear — at least as clear as it could be — that she was again with child.brangelina2.jpg

Today, celebrity magazine “In Touch Weekly” unveiled this week’s cover story saying Brad and Angelina will soon be having twins — a boy and a girl. The magazine cites “a pal” of theirs as the source.

Brad’s publicist could not be reached for comment, and Angelina’s did not return an e-mail asking for confirmation. So, who knows? But if past experience is any indication — the two have been notoriously tight-lipped about their previous baby plans –  the report is likely correct. Time, of course, will tell.

Comments

If she is not pregnant and Brad does not mind then I would be happy to oblige in getting her there

I love pregnant women

i hope they have twins! congrats!! i love them!

Posted by Kristin | Report as abusive

What’s with the heading? Maybe? It’s no longer a “maybe”. She’s obviously preggers. Look at the picture!

Posted by EnEn | Report as abusive

Ugh. These people collect kids. How disgusting. I know that the ” small dog” fashion craze has passed. When will she learn that children aren’t fashion accesories either. The media needs to stop feeding into her crazziness by allowing her to use all these poor chilren for attention.
She is as creepy as Michael Jackson.

Posted by clb | Report as abusive

That last comment from cib put a picture in my head.You can see her greeting the press and introducing her family.This is the one i got when i went to Somalia,this one i got from Cambodia,this one i got from Kenya,this oi got from Angola,this ones from the Phillipines this ones from……ect,ect,ect.

I think Brad and Angelina don’t want to reveal yet that she carrying twin boys!! I really hope so!!

Posted by trixelle | Report as abusive

I love twins,I hope she is too happy now.I think this is VERY exciting! I mean.
========================================
sanjeeda
Knox Leon

Knox Leon

aylen
nokia

ya u don’t worry I hope that they were twins.
======================================== =======

alora

ymail

Posted by glory | Report as abusive

Congrats!I think she very happy for giving birth to twins.I love them very much.I love twins,I hope she is too happy now.I think this is VERY exciting! I mean.

======================================== =================

lucky

Orkut

Hi
I am happy that Jolie and Bradpitt are now proud parents for twins.I have seen the babies in a website and they both look so cute together.Looks like the parents are very happy.

Posted by williams | Report as abusive

Every women feel proud to give a birth to baby.
Here the situation where jolie and Bradpitt get a twins .
They feel it as pleasurable movement.
======================================== ========
chary

anchortext

Posted by kkrishna | Report as abusive

i love twins. so i congrtulate them. That they can have a idea of twins, that i hope.

========================================

george

ASCIISOL

Posted by george | Report as abusive

she is very popular every women feel proud to give a birth baby

Posted by rose | Report as abusive

Actually i love kids. My hobby is playing with small kids. So, I love children very much, especially girls.Every women feel proud to give a birth to baby.So, I congratulate Jolie .

Posted by smith | Report as abusive

First of all every women very proud when she give a birth to a baby.But Angie has giftd from the God as she
given the birth to twins.

Posted by cadeburton | Report as abusive

First of all I congratulate them. I think she very happy for giving birth to twins.I hope they are twins.
======================================== ===========
gordongreg
ASCIISOL

Posted by gordongreg | Report as abusive

I like very much twins..Every women feel proud to give a birth to baby.So i congratulate jolie.So be happy.

===================================

silvester

ASCIISOL

Posted by silvester | Report as abusive

NAMASKAAR,

angelena is now became very famous more than her albums.

JAIHINDH

Posted by siva charan | Report as abusive

Posted by gopal | Report as abusive

I think Jolie is very much hapy to have a twin children.she felt very proud.I like twins very much and i congratulate her.

Posted by Revathy | Report as abusive

I would like to thanks them. Because I am also love the twins. In this world every women want to give twins. It’s a god’s creation. That woman was very lucky to say that that sway I also congratulate the women.

Posted by shiva | Report as abusive

Anyway these matters are very interesting to read. So the media needs to stop feeding into her craziness by allowing her to use all the poor children for attention.

Posted by shiva | Report as abusive

Brad and Angelina will soon be having twins a boy and a girl happy to say a congratulation to Brad and Angelina and also i pray for them.

Posted by sivasankar | Report as abusive

hello everyone,
This is john i hope let Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had a nother Twins pair.All the best to them.
======================================== =================
johnson
asciisol

Posted by johnson | Report as abusive

I am very happy to say jolie and bradpitt are both very happy persons because they are proud parents of twins. it a gods gift, so keep smile and pray for them.

Posted by shiva | Report as abusive

################## @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #####################
Twins is a very rare condition. Anyway brad and angie with twins. So congratulate to him. It’s a wonderful cover story to read very nice.
################## @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #####################

Posted by shiva | Report as abusive

I congratulate jolie and bradpitt for that they have become parents and I was happy by seeing twins in site. They are very cute and I wish all success for them in their life.

——————————————————–
rebecca
worldinfo

Posted by rebecca | Report as abusive

First of all I congratulate them. I think they are very happy for giving birth twins. She was very lucky and her kids are so cute and I really so happy for them.

Posted by kamal kumar | Report as abusive

I congrats! them for twins. I love twins. I think they are so happy with their twins. They both are looking so charming.

Posted by pawan soni | Report as abusive

I think Jolie should be happy to have twin children. I would like to thanks them. It’s a God’s creation. It’s very interesting to read this matter.

Posted by rinku | Report as abusive

There is many celebraties, who want to adopt the child. this is good thinking. This is not fair, to be twins such as them together. In fact, to gain knowledge about careness of child.

Both Angelina Jolie and Brat Pitt are famous celebrity in Hollywood as well as in bollywood and now Angelina having twins I think both of them really feeling proud and happy. They will truly be good parents for their children. May God bless them and give all the happiness of the world.

======================================== =================
Aridaman
Massachusetts Treatment Centers

Hi,
I love kids very much, hope she does love kids and i wish her all the best.
————————-