Entertainment behind the scenes
Romantic or revolting? Best and worst movie pickup lines
Here’s the best…
2. ”Marry me, and I’ll never look at another horse.” – Groucho Marx to Margaret Dumont in A Day at the Races
3. ”I want to take care of you.” “Good … ’cause I really need to be taken care of.”
- Billy Bob Thornton to Halle Berry in Monster’s Ball
4. ”I want all of you. Forever. Every day.” – Ryan Gosling to Rachel McAdams in The Notebook
5. ”Mind if I get drunk with you?” – Clark Gable to Jean Harlow in Red Dust
6. ” I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You.” – Gerard Butler to Hilary Swank in Ps I Love You
7. ”You came back to this bar to see me tonight, didn’t you?”"What if it wasn’t you I came here to see tonight?” “Well, ya’ got lucky.” – Paul Newman and Charlotte Rampling in The Verdict
1. ”You’re 38 and you look it” – Aaron Eckhart to Helena Bonham Carter in Conversations With Other Women
2. ”I appreciate this whole seduction thing you’ve got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I’m a sure thing.” – Julia Roberts to Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.
3. “Are you stalking me? Because that would be super” – Ryan Reynolds to Tara Reid in Van Wilder.
4. ”I could find the whole meaning of life in those sad eyes.”- Nathan Fillion to Kerri Russell in Waitress
5. “You think I’m gorgeous … you want to kiss me … you want to hug me … you want to love me … you want to smooch me … ” – Sandra Bullock to Benjamin Bratt in Miss Congeniality
6. “You were hoping for a goodnight kiss?”"No, you know. I’ll tell ya, I was hoping to get goodnight laid…” – Matt Damon and Minnie Driver in Good Will Hunting
7. “Would you like to have breakfast with me?” “Sure, fine.” “Shall I phone you or nudge you?” – Mary Mcdonnell and Stephen Tobolowsky in Sneakers
What do you think was the best — or the worst — movie pickup?