Fan Fare

Entertainment behind the scenes

“Who are you calling angry?” demands Kanye West

July 10, 2008

kanye.jpgRapper Kanye West is not pleased. He is fed up with media rumours. Having just denied that he has a painting of himself as an angel up in his house, he is now using his blog to deny he has anger management issues.

“Now the media is saying I’m going to anger management something or ‘nother. I have never had any conversations about anger management. If anything, I need anger enhancement!! lol! I get off the plane in Hawaii today and the world is saying my management team said blah blah blah… SIIIIIIGGGHHHH! I told the media you can’t make up lies about me because I have a media outlet myself. Oh and sidebar I don’t know if everyone has realized this yet but I don’t do interviews if there’s anything I wanna say I’ll say right here on my own blog,” writes West.

Comments

Geez, I don’t know…maybe it’s the fact that he walks around with his face all stone like, looking like he’s mad at everyone that would make people think this of him.

When is anyone going to tell the young black men of America that you get more bees with honey…quit the pissed off angry back man face. It’s old already.

Posted by CJ | Report as abusive

How many people admit to having anger problems? America is filled with angry people who don’t have an anger problem. Right???????????

Damn!
The media does piss people off sometimes especially when reporting lies about someone, the anger management issue is something that you can associate people like Naomi Campbell with only, not Kanye West……….

Posted by camagu | Report as abusive

Kanye West has done fantastically well in this recent album, Graduation. I recommend this one as a classic ’cause it’s banging from track one to the last track. My favourite one has to be Big Brother, a record written for Jay-Z, huh?

Posted by camagu | Report as abusive

It’s all BS. aint nothin wrong wit him its somethin wrong wit people thinkin u gotta pit somebdy down 2 make a quick buck.
-I love kanye West
p.s. “What dont kill you can only make you stronger.”lol.

Posted by Shara J. | Report as abusive

The media LOVES to paint Black men as being ‘angry’. Kanye’s just had his initiation. He should stop blogging about it and move on. Angry? I don’t think so. Sensitive? Absolutely.

Posted by Corsico | Report as abusive

Prozac works for me…well, most of the time (just ask Jae Sinnett). What I want to know is where can I get eyeglasses frames like his? I’m sick of these narrow little rectangles that the designers think we should wear. Kanye’s eyewear is hot.

Posted by Voutyblonde | Report as abusive

Leave the kid kanye alone with all this hateration…he’s already famous and im pretty sure he doesnt need anyone talking irrelevant recklessness about him