Entertainment behind the scenes
“Gossip Girl” Meester TV’s hottest star, “Kath & Kim” a bomb-FHM
Actress Leighton Meester, best known for her role as Blair Waldorf in the TV show “Gossip Girl,” has been named as FHM Online’s hottest star on TV this fall — while comedy “Kath and Kim” has topped its list of shows most likely to be axed.
The 22-year-old actress who was born in a Texas prison, beat Hayden Panettiere from “Heroes” and Madeline Zima from “Californication” for the title.
“As bad girl Blair Waldorf in this year’s breakout hit “Gossip Girl” Leighton Meester has stolen the spotlight with her mind-blowing good looks and amazing performance,” said FHM Online U.S. Editor JR Futrell.
Here is FHM’s list of hottest TV stars this fall:
- Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl)
- Hayden Panettiere (Heroes)
- Madeline Zima (Californication)
- Deanna Russo (Knight Rider)
- Jamie Lynn Sigler (Entourage)
- Jaime King (Gary Unmarried)
- Summer Glau (The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory)
- Dania Ramirez (Heroes)
- Eva Longoria-Parker (Desperate Housewives)
As well as ”Kath & Kim”, which stars Molly Shannon and Selma Blair, FHM Online forecast “Stylista”, “Do Not Disturb”, “Crusoe” and “The Ex List” were most likely be cancelled. Do you agree?