Fan Fare

Entertainment behind the scenes

“Twilight” idol Pattinson says he’s a “paranoid wreck”

April 22, 2009

Change isn’t always good.

pattinson1

Especially if you’re Robert Pattinson, the former model who has catapulted to teen idol status courtesy of blockbuster vampire movie “Twilight.”

Pattinson, now filming the sequel “New Moon”, says his sudden fame has made him a “paranoid wreck” in terms of his friendships.

“I’m always really worried about ruining (friends) lives. Especially with people that aren’t famous. It’s such a massive change. I’m kind of a paranoid wreck. I’ve eaten a lot of room service,” Pattinson told Entertainment Tonight, in on-set interviews to start airing on the celebrity television program on Thursday.

The assistants, security and other hordes that come with sudden fame are also proving hard to get used to. “Now it’s funny, you can’t even get through to people on the phone. They won’t even let you ring people up. I can’t even ring down to reception and say let (visitors) up. I have to literally go down and carry them,” he said.

But Pattinson said it feels “suprisingly natural” to play lovestruck vampire Edward Cullen again, and he promises fans they will see plenty of him in the movie sequel, even though his character in the Stephenie Meyer book is mostly absent from the story.

“(In the film) it’s an illusion when he (Edward) appears. I think if you do it with voiceover as they do in the book, it would end up being quite cheesy. But it’s very subtle, my presence,” Pattinson said.

Comments

I don’t know if I feel sorry for Rob or just want to do something to help him. He seems like a geniune person and a nice guy and it is too bad that things have gotten out of hand. I hope he understands that there are people that support him and want him to succeed in any endeavor. I hope he finds peace and is able to enjoy his successes.

Posted by Denice | Report as abusive

I feel bad for him as well, but its part of being famous. Part of being a star. Part of being as hot as he is & people’s obsession with the character he portrays in Twilight. Sadly, its something hes going to HAVE to get used to if he chooses to stay in the business.

Posted by Stephanie | Report as abusive

I feel bad for him, the guy just wants some privacy and he can never get it. If he is with a friend then their life becomes involved in the media. he has so much talent but he needs to be left alone. stop following him daily, poor guy

Posted by Jillian | Report as abusive

he just need some space, i feel so bad for him. i think he is real sincere and cant even have friends because then they will come media attention too. it sucks.he cant go anywhere without some crazy person following him. it has to suck, he just wants some piece

Posted by Jillian | Report as abusive

Man i feel so bad. . paparatzzi need to give him a break. . he has to stay cooped up and if someone wants to see him he has to go and get them and go back to his place. . thats sucky. . . :( i feel so bad. .its just like with zac efron. . he had some earwax so the papz threw q-tips at him. . thats so embarassing. . hes a star who is very busy and probobly doesnt have time to worry about small things like that. . . .

Mr Pattinson, another helpful hint, in this “idle hour” before wrap on a night shoot here in London , we know how you are feeling! Choose a PA carefully. Someone with music savvy as well as film. This is going to be important to you later .So many people are interested in you. A PA can shield you, your family and mates, but organise how you need things to be. Get the pressure off and enjoy!
Just ask Leo?

Posted by dianna | Report as abusive

Hi Rob not sure you’ll ever see this but I’ll comment just in case. I know you must be feeling home sick ,been there, I moved to Canada from Scotland at the age of 10 and for 2 years all I wanted was to go home and see my grannie :( Although it won’t replace home maybe you could try to find an English pub here in the lowermainland somewhere, have a pint, some fish n chips watch a game listen to some music (maybe have a sing a long) A little security will help..make some rules for a night like no pics no fan interviews … you have so many opportunities now and reaching out for some advice from others is not a sign of weakness it will simply make this change easier for you…I’ll bet you could contact Jack Nickelson, have a chat make a new friend. I have to say it, you are an exceptional actor and have many many more roles coming your way!! Enjoy yourself , you’ve earned it. Love from an admirer (btw I’m not a teen I’m a grandmother) :) )))

Posted by Anne | Report as abusive

Mr Pattinson,
Another helpful hint, in this ” idle hour” before a night shoot wrap here in London. So yes,we know how you are feeling! Choose a PA carefully. Someone with music savvy as
well as film. This will be important to you later. So many people are interested in you.
A PA can shield you, your family and mates from the mayhem, but still organise how you need things to be. Take the pressure off and enjoy!
Just ask Leo?

Posted by Dianna | Report as abusive

Hi there everyone…I have followed these events as they have transpired in Rob’s life. I must say i really enjoy his interviews..mostly because he makes me laugh and because I see a man who is somewhat vulnerable. Please Rob..if your reading this by some crazy chance..don’t let all the hype get to you. Remember who you are and what you stand for(from what I have seen it’s good *grin*) and always be honest and kind. You are walking into some shark infested waters, but keep your armor and you will be ok..I know you love to sing and write…I would use these events in your life to inspire you. I know you have a lot of time alone in your hotel rooms. I sometimes wish I had that freedom of being alone to write myself, but I am always pulled away to meet the needs of others..well…good luck Rob…you are in my prayers. signed *A.O.G*

Posted by Amy | Report as abusive

Rob,

I’ve been worried about you for a while. I hope you are surrounding yourself with really true and good friends. Please be nice to yourself and play your music, eat well, and relax. Many of the comments before mine seem like such good advice. Keep in touch with your parents and sisters and remember where you came from and what you really believe about life and the world. Bless you.

Posted by Julie | Report as abusive

Well, if Rob does stumble upon these comments, I hope he looks at Chrystal’s; April 23rd, 2009
3:20 am GMT
I couldn’t agree with her more. It’s a great virtue to be a nice and honest person like yourself but, in your business you need to draw the line at a certain point or like Chrystal said, the more you give the more they’ll take. It really seems like some of these interviewer’s are taking advantage of his honesty by asking questions that are really nobody’s business.

Posted by Patty | Report as abusive

I think it’s absolutly retarded how his fans are acting.
I think Mr.Pattinson is very talented…as well as handsome. But not to the point….. to stalk him. or idk just be insaine. like earlier today a pop up came on my computer and it was some girl saying she loves Edward Cullen…. who .. as we all know is a character in a book. and she had a fucking Robert Pattinson shirt on and said “if he played a zombie in a movie, i’d want him to eat me..” see things like that…ppl like that need to be put in a padded room with no windows or sharp objects as they might try to carve Mr.Pattinsons name in their legs. PPl are retarded. Give the dude his space he doesn’t want to marry you 13 year old girls having seizures over his picture in a magazine.. chill out.

And Robert…. most doubtfully you won’t read this comment, but if you do. Know that there are those fans.. I being one, who thinks your great. and not to give up and hide from these people just be you, and ignore it, i know it’s hard to but… you were you before any of this, and you can still be you in the end. just hold onto your sanity, your family, your friends and your life raft… the more you ignore these problems, the more people are going to continue to make things up and talk shit about you… Just pray for strength and patience tell God…”i can’t help that i’m awesome…you made me this way”… haha but seriously.. don’t change you’re very talented and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders… keep your chin up Mr.Pattinson.. you’ve got a long road ahead…

<3 Sarah bertke

Posted by Sarah Bertke | Report as abusive

Robert.. you’re an amazing actor and singer, don’t let these crazy girls drag you down.. continue to be you and keep on rockin our T.v screens and the stage.
<3 sarah

I hate reading books and I never read Twilight. I saw the movie and was just in love with the soundtracks and how they perfectly fit them into the mood of the film. Edward was okay…. i never really like hype movies, i prefer realistic edgy ones. I then googled the soundtracks and heard a song that Rob sang. Then, I fell in love with his soulful voice.

Just like looking at Van Goghs painting from beginning to end, you can tell how he lived his life. With Rob’s voice, you can tell how poetic and deep this person is. I saw him in How to Be which I like more. His acting was flawless. Very good actor. Then I saw his interviews at youtube. Then I realized this guy is really fascinating….very smart and hilarious.

Even if you try thinking, you cannot compare him to any actor from the past to present. He is more charming, hilarious and down to earth than George Clooney. He is more edgy and cool than Johnny Depp. He is more muscially talented than Keanu and Johnny combined (who have bands). He is a better actor than Leo at his age.
He is all that and more….

Rob is an old soul, destined for fame. He is smart and he is wise enough to handle this big responsibility as he grows older.

Posted by Kaye | Report as abusive

Rob, being the center of media and fan attention is part and parcel of fame. Acting and music are the best things you love to do, so just embrace and accept everything. Be happy that you have achieved this status that only millions of struggling actors around the world dream of.

Just hold on tight to your family and to your old friends who have been there for you even before you got famous. You need them to keep you sane and grounded, and to help you move forward.

Good luck Rob and I genuinely believe in your astonishing talent. Use it wisely. Take care!

Posted by Kaye | Report as abusive

hey rob if u cum upon this comments which you won’t yaya…!i know how you feel cuz everyday i go on the computer and i type ur name a whole lot nonsence come up im sorry i look at them cuz its just so addictive u know. here is some advice dont share ur life problems with people you don’t trust you never know they might be from some kind of magazine pretending to be your friend or wat soever really. Um I wish you the best in ur accting work. ur pretty good espeacialy edward cullen mmmmmmmh….luv him

Posted by adelaide | Report as abusive

I think it’s awful the extent to which fans encroach on a celebrities personal space. Yes, we all appreciate these artists and they wouldn’t be where they are without their fans, but I also think we need to take a step back and look at how ridiculous some of our behaviour is. And quite honestly, are the adoring fans stalking Rob doing so in appreciation of his work, or simply because they like the way he looks. I think Rob has huge potential, and can’t wait to see where his career takes him… if he doesn’t get scared off!!!

Posted by Tam | Report as abusive

My advice (if it’s worth anything) – be cautious of who you trust and be true to who you are now – don’t change a bit! It’s a shame but much needed right now at this point in your career to go through this. Keep your chin up babes, it WILL get better, ask around – you will gain more respect as time goes on …and after the Twilight saga I think the tweens will back off at least a bit.
Your genuine love for what you do with bring you through and your friends that are your true friends will love you and stick with you through these times. Life is GOOD…ENJOY every angle of it! Embrace who you are – a gifted guy who happens to be “cursed” with good looks!! :)

Posted by KC | Report as abusive

He’ll be okay. Obviously it’s a lot to take on all of the sudden, but he’ll learn to master this craft and all it’s accessories. It’s quite evidentiary that they are going to try to make the movie less cheesier, than let’s say the meadow scene from the last movie. I think they will put more action and element into New Moon. This is my favorite book, though Bella is a wreck and weaker than ever. I hope they don’t make her too pathetic as well. My hope and prayers go out to the New Moon cast, especially to Kristen and Robert.

Posted by Andrea | Report as abusive

I find it unfortunate that a person can’t have a mix of friends without feeling awful, to an extent. I would only hope that true friends would stick by you no matter what your life brings you (the good and the bad). I lived in 12 states throughout the US by the time I was 16 and true friends who stay with you while your life goes in a differnet direction than theirs are the ones who count.

A PR specialist doesn’t hurt. Everyone deserves some privacy in their life.

Posted by Susan | Report as abusive

It’s amazing how sympathetic Robert Pattinson fans are.
We seem to empathize with his discomfort and keep trying to help. Also letting him know we support him.

This is the price of fame, I hope he’s up to it. The states is the worst for paparazzi. He’ll have to do like
Johnny Depp stay away to have a life outside Hollywood. So he can have his friends and his family with some sense
of privacy.

I am simply adore him.xxoo

Posted by Mrs Robinson | Report as abusive

Rob, you have become such a phenomenon to so many people. It is just like Leo Dicaprio. He was an “over night” success even though he had done many great films and the fans almost swallowed him up. He was photographed every where and he lost a lot of his privacy. He did have a great family that supported him and gave him balance. He found other things in life that made him happy and he found he could use his celebrity to help his cause, saving the earth. It seems you have a good family and obviously they raised you right. You have lots of interests and talents that can keep you grounded. Leo learned how to get his privacy back and so can you. The other writers are right. You don’t have to speak to anyone or sign things or have your photo taken especially when you are out with your friends or eating in a restaurant. You don’t owe any one anything. We are fans of yours, you made Edward come to life for us and we discovered what a great actor you are and musician. We fell in love with you. But we don’t want you to lose yourself. Be cool and be happy. We will always support you. AND if you ever want to get away, come to Spiritwind Farm in Lebanon, Maine. I promise you it will be private and you will have a blast.

Posted by Kathy | Report as abusive

I know this new life for him is hard but in all fairness he could give it all up and walk away. He should know that is life was never going to be the same. I do feel sorry for him because life would be hard to live the way he is living it, but in all fairness this is a life he picked. I think he is talented in all aspects of the word. I would much rather him be playing the piano or making music. That talent should never go to waste. It is so much more real. Well Robert I hope things get better for you and I hope the world will let you live your life but don’t count on that for some time.

Posted by Laci | Report as abusive

Rob…you play the part of Edward Cullin perfect, I appreciate this fact especially after reading the partial draft of Midnight Sun on Stephanie’s website, you nailed it. Edward Cullin is one role out of many that will come your way. Best of luck on this career you have embarked on. You need to protect yourself some…some things are just private, whether you are a star or just an ordinary person. Just because people are rude enough to ask the questions, doesn’t mean you are rude if you don’t answer them. You can very kindly state that you don’t want to talk about something, it will have no reflection on you as an actor or as a person. You have got to take care of yourself and self-preserve.
You are not the property of the public and though being a successful actor brings all of this attention with it, the only thing you owe your fans is doing your best in the roles that you play. This is your life, not ours.
Looking forward to New Moon, which is my favorite book because when Edward comes back we know he won’t ever leave again…there may be a lot of Jacob in this, but to me it is still about Edward and I believe the intensity with he and Bella is best in this book.

Posted by Kathy | Report as abusive

I’ve found it odd from the very start of this media blitz on rob pattinson/edward cullen, that the poor kid doesn’t seem to have “handlers” or whatever you would call them in the business. I would think that given the popularity of the Twilight books and the target audience (Edward-mad tweenagers), the press/public reaction could have been anticipated. Consequently, I would expect that poor Rob Pattinson would have had someone in place to handle the ensuing craziness. But from everything I’ve read, and from his own comments, he seems to be out there on his own. How could the studio, and his agent(s), have let this happen? From what I’ve seen of him in Twilight and from few interviews I’ve read, he seems to have some desire (and potential) to develop into a good actor, not just a pop idol, and it would be a real shame if this unhandled media circus discourages him from pursuing his talent.

Posted by Amariama | Report as abusive

I just finished reading the Twilight series and have been reading up on the cast. As far as Robert is concerned, I am noticing that he is a private person. What attracts my attention to Rob is the hidden message that seems to lie behind his eyes. I think that he is begining to notice that the grass is greener on the other side, until you get there and realize that the dog has shit on the lawn.. Give the poor guy his peace.

Posted by DVN | Report as abusive

From interviews, Robert reminds me of my best guy friend. He has all of the endearing qualities I love about C and even though I have never heard his ideas about philosophy, life, etc. I am sure they are profound. He seems reflective, understanding and honest (however painful it may be), someone who has thought about why he is here and what he needs to do and this oozes out of his every pore.

Robert needs a good PR person. He should, when he has time, blog/vlog. That is what his fans want. They want to communicate with him (I read someone actually give up an anniversary celebration to seek him out in Canada) And what does seeing him do, but leave one wanting more? There can be no exclusive day long conversation with him. There are many famous musicians and writers that do this and it satiates the desire for fans to commune with them. John Mayer and Paulo Coelho are two that come to mind, they journal, post videos and ask for fan feedback. Sometimes at the artists request fans are actually allowed to post pics and vids that can be seen on the artists site, which is so much cooler than an unauthorized site. I am sure it can be overwhelming but with the right guidance he will make it through.

Posted by Dee | Report as abusive

I watch Twilight daily and love to see Rob. However, he is NOT EDWARD!! He is a man who puts his pants on one leg at a time like we all do!

I have 2 boys and if fame ever happened to one of them,my advice would be to stay as close with family as possible. They will keep you grounded and they are the ONLY ones who have your best interest at heart! Your mom will never sell you out! And always keep that goofy sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Teraesa | Report as abusive

Ive been backing pattison since he played cedric!!!

To me it isnt overnight, just lovely gradual steps. Have you seen him in the haunted airman??? Nicely done, although the whole movie was slightly arty for me!!

Despite it looking like steps to me, i can understand how the whole hollywoodesque eruption would be quite daunting. One day you can walk down the street, being recognised, but not hoarded. The next, i bet he cant even by a sandwich without having 5 angry paps following him. I do envy those men though, following him around all day…mmm… xxo

Posted by carom | Report as abusive

this is just so ridiculous!
I’ve read [although I'm unsure of its accuracy]
that the twilight set had to actually be “staged” [or, in other words, FAKED] at some points; so that the stars would have some privacy when filming–since many obsessed fans wouldn’t LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!
PRIVACY people.
remember–vampires and werewolves don’t exist!

Posted by gigi | Report as abusive

Robert seems untainted by fame which is a quality I wish more actors have. Its refreshing and real, he plays an outstanding Edward and many other roles. I hope soon his looks will not be so played up in media, his skill is being twarted by it which is the true tragedy. Let him act girls, focus on the boys your age. I’m 27 and while I think he is handsome I think its unrealistic to swoon over someone at such a young age, it makes us girls look ridiculous. Even more so it sets up false expectation for girls in love, none of them know Robert or his problems. Not everything is magical. I wish Robert great peace and hope he still chooses roles that exemplify his talent….Best to you Robert.

Posted by Amy | Report as abusive

Hey Robert, I`m also suffering from a bit of paranoia…just that mine proves itself every day^^. Anyway, don`t let it develop to panic, don`t let yourself be stamped on and please in case shoot back. It would really be a great loss if the outside world could not appreciate your incerdible talent!
Good luck + keep your head up

Posted by Anna | Report as abusive

Get the Boy some anti-anxiety medicine!! It would help him to cope with life and all the unexpected happenings associated with it.
It’s quite obvious you are not quite comfortable being a celebrity and having to deal with the chaos that comes with it. Which is perfectly understandable. Please consider asking your doctor. I truly believe it would help you to be able to enjoy your fame and celebrity so much more. It breaks my heart to see you struggle. You should be embracing this time of your life and taking advantage of all that it offers. I’m concerned that you will retreat from the public and your fans will lose you to obscurity. You have such God given talents that it would truly be a travisty if that should happen not to mention the loss your fans would experience.

Rob, you have an effect on people as an actor, musician and person that is unprecedented. It’s a natural charisma and charm and you are going to be in the attention of the world for a long time. Wouldn’t it be better to be able to enjoy it and embrace it instead of dread or fear it? Please continue to take care of yourself and make decisions that are best for you.
Your fans really do have affection for you and want the best for you for a long and happy career and life.

Posted by Lynda | Report as abusive

man robert, all i can say is, enjoy it while it lasts. there are millions and millions of ppl who would love to walk in your shoes. be blessed and be a blessing. i get the whole paranoia thing. it all comes from deep rooted insecurties, that u, or someone else put in ur mind. dont let that stop u. it may take some time, it comes with age, but u will get to a point in ur life, where u will be free from that little voice in ur head, and not care what the world thinks of u and be fearless. ive seen u sing (on youtube) play guitar and piano, and u r amazing. u have real talent. and i would hate for it to be wasted on ur own insecurities. u r talented and gorgeous. keep god, ur mother, and true friends first, and i think u will be ok…mmmmk pumpkin…peace

Posted by ashley | Report as abusive

Rob Pattinson’s career arc reminds me of the young Elvis Presley when he first took the world by storm in the mid 50s. This young man is incredibly talented, funny, smart and creative. It is a good thing that he seems to be very aware of his own internal processes and feelings…with awareness comes real choices and response-ability. Rob, this is your life and this current phenomenal response to you and your appeal is a huge gift if you will it to. Keep those you love and who love you close and informed. In many ways, your life is no longer just your own now. Fame is a double-edged sword. Grab it and make the world a better place for you having been in it. Keep the faith and focus. Best wishes.

Posted by tess | Report as abusive

Sorry that you do your job so well, that you still have to face crazy fans that won’t allow you your privacy!!!!

That would scare me as well.
I thought i wanted to be popular, but i changed my mind.

Posted by Niecy | Report as abusive

I am a fan of the Twilight saga and I understand that Rob isn’t Edward. I love Rob just the way he is and I hope he stays like that and that fame doesn’t go to his head. Stay true to yourself Rob and hopefully you will get some privacy soon. :D

Posted by Lexis | Report as abusive

I am such a huge fan of Robert Pattinson and really admire him for the way he’s dealt with this crazy newfound fame. Not only is he beautiful, but he is so humble and kind in the way he deals with his fans (who can be totally crazy at times!!). I feel for him because I can’t imagine how tough that must be to be bombarded from all sides ALL the time!! People can’t seem to separate that just because he plays Edward Cullen doesn’t mean he IS Edward Cullen…poor guy! Rob, I hope everyone gives you a break so you can actually enjoy leaving your house!! I wish you nothing but the best!

Posted by Abra | Report as abusive

What a trip! It must be so unreal to be suddenly insanely famous. Hope everything works out for him.

Posted by Shanti from Chicago | Report as abusive

Rob,
I don’t know what its like, however, you have touched the hearts of,sorry, but millions, young and older, like myself. We all just want to be able to meet and see YOU in person. “You’re a very handsome, adorable, humble, shy, kind and sweet person. PLEASE, keep it real and enjoy your life. Keep your family and friends close and find comfort in those that only want the best for you. Remember not everyone wants to make your life uncomfortable, I am one of many that would love an opportunity to just say hi, that’s all…..

Posted by Bernadine | Report as abusive

Rob Pattinson is an absolutely exceptional actor..but I think his true talent is his music. If you haven’t heard any of it, I would highly reccommend it to you. His voice is pure and amazing. Check out I was Broken and I’ll be your lover, too. It will not be a let down.

Posted by Jana | Report as abusive

I agree it would be difficult to have crazy fans watching your every move. I am a huge fan of Rob’s but more so his music (I do like Twilight though.) The attention with feel for natural with time. You’ve become a magnet for teen girls!!! Good Luck!!

Posted by meliss | Report as abusive

I absolutely LOVE Rob Pattinson! I’ve loved him since HP! I just think that now in the Twilight saga alot of fame has come with playing Edward Cullen! I just hope he hangs in and no matter what im always gonna be a HUGE, OBSESSED teen about Rob! Hang in there!:]

Posted by Jackie | Report as abusive

I can’t even begin to imagine what it feels like for you rob, to all of a sudden become this huge idol for so many people. I’m sure it’s amazingly overwhelming.I love the twilight saga, although I didn’t actually read the books until after I saw the movie. So I couldn’t help but picture all of the actors in the movie as the actual characters. The way you and Kristen portrayed Edward and Bella had a huge effect on those characters for me. So truly to me, you made Edwards character that much more enjoyable to me. Great job and good luck on the next film. I’m looking very forward to it.

Posted by Andrea | Report as abusive

Stay grounded, Rob. Keep loyal and old friends around you and listen to your family’s advice. You can also set parameters for what journalists can ask you about. Many actors make questions about their personal lives verboten. Stay away from California – especially Hollywood. Love your work. Pursue your music, too – don’t make acting your whole life.

Posted by Oksanna | Report as abusive

Once upon a time, I was under the public spot light and it was mentally and physically exhausting – to the point where I would feel like passing out. The constant demands are beyond your control and the media is thrown in your face 24/7. Everything is under scrutiny. I understand Rob completely and know his fame will continue because he’s such a warm and caring person. I wish him the very best – because it’s his “turn” and he deserves all the wonderful things that come with it.

Posted by Beenie | Report as abusive

I feel bad for Robert sometimes. I don’t think he expected to be like this. I hope you can have some privacy soon Rob. That would just suck if I have to be stuck in a hotel and being worried about the paps all the time. And if he does go out, he’s mobbed. I’ve seen some of the fans, they can be very aggressive. And I think Rob is too polite to turn anyone down.

He’s a wonderful actor, I like how he portrayed Edward, kind of like tortured soul and manic-depressive. :-) I love his music too, I wish I can hear more of it. Wish he would come out with an album but I imagine that would be too much for him to do right now.

Posted by Tahlia | Report as abusive

Hey Robert, just remember that this too, shall pass. Enjoy it for what it is. Just try not to lose yourself in it. I think you are funny, intelligent, witty, urbane, extremely talented (love your music)and beautiful. You’ve been gifted with that certain something, the “it” factor, a certain je ne sais quoi. Yes, we love Edward Cullen and I cannot think of anybody else who could have played him better. Casting you for that part was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. But you know what, I am also looking forward to seeing How to Be and Little Ashes and whatever else you do in the future. I hope you will get your chance to work with your hero Jack Nicholson. You’re only 22 but you seem much more mature — which is why I think women of all ages love you. You’re the whole package …

Posted by Mari Abella | Report as abusive

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

When you step out of your comfort zone, you grow…
Oh Yea…Robert, I’m the one you dreamt of last night ;)

Posted by InYoursDreamsGirl | Report as abusive

Wow, don’t want to write a book. Just wanted to say hang in there. I have a few famous friends and the first couple of years are hard, but believe or not, you will start to adapt. Just concentrate on the art and ignore the rest. Continue to chase your dream. :)

Posted by Michelle | Report as abusive