Bikeshare: Threat or menace?
Presented without comment, a few quotes from the WSJ’s “Death by Bicycle” video:
- “Do not ask me to enter the mind of the totalitarians running this government.”
- “We now look at a city whose best neighborhoods are absolutely begrimed by these blazing blue Citibank bikes.”
- “It’s not just shocking; it’s also a fire hazard in some cases, because the fire trucks can’t get into subway stations.”
- “Before this, every citizen knew, who was in any way sentient, that the most important danger in the city is not the yellow cabs. It is the bicyclists.”
- “Tourists are going to get onto these bikes as well!”
- “The bike lobby is an all-powerful enterprise.”