Our top photos from the past week. 20 PHOTOS

Fear the government that fears your weapon.

Posted by alphamale13 | Report as abusive

Fellow workers don’t have safety glasses, neither do doctors, LOL. Only the fire-person is being safe. Does China even have something like OSHA? The logo on the camera is also inspiring, the Jolly Roger with a yellow hard hat.

After a day in the trades all I can say is WOW!

Posted by AlfredReaud | Report as abusive

That first sentence makes it sound like the steel bars pierced his body during the operation.

The sentence might sound better if written something like, “”During an operation at a hospital in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, China, fellow workers, a firefighter, and doctors work together to cut steel bars which pierced through a worker’s body in a construction accident.”

Posted by mrbofus | Report as abusive

The Jolly Roger is the symbol of the flag from a Japanese anime called “One Piece” and it is INSANELY popular even in other Asian countries.
So it is a kid’s comic book/cartoon. I guess it is fitting.

Posted by CaffineFreek | Report as abusive

OSHA? Hahahahaha. No. If you could see these guys working you would marvel and wonder why they aren’t all dead.

Posted by stainpouch | Report as abusive

Ouch!

Posted by rgould22 | Report as abusive

Regarding picture #6
FYI you can’t become a civil engineer in Greece if you have studied at TEI, cause I stands for Institute not University as it is mentioned in the picture.For someone to become a civil engineer, you have to get a degree from a University. Therefore Manolis Ouranos is not a civil engineer.
Yes,unemployment sucks big time in Greece and probably its about to get worse,but still you are not supposed to distort the truth in the slightest way if you want to be considered as one of top news agencies.

Posted by Giotis | Report as abusive

5th photo, of detainees, shows how pathetically incompetent our govt. is. THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR!!! I would argue that many good Muslims are not good BECAUSE of Islam but IN SPITE of Islam. Rather than attempting to reenforce the credibility of Islam I would be challenging it.

Posted by Benyomin | Report as abusive

21. Tony Gonzalez, Small come to an outcome, Altlanta ga Falcons: Tony more than certainly as opposed to attending anyplace in addition to vinings also michael’s table, Except he’s like the real estate professional. He previously perhaps probably the most year to do with a future all the way through 2012, Finding and capturing 93 golf tennis baseprojectiles during 908 feets moreover credit credit rating 8 touchdowns.

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with such a pleasant possiblity to read in detail from this website. It’s always very good and as well , jam-packed with a great time for me personally and my office peers to visit your web site not less than three times in one week to see the latest tips you have got. And of course, I’m so certainly fulfilled with all the powerful secrets you serve. Some 3 areas in this article are without a doubt the most effective I have had.

Kimree is a world-leading e-cigarette company. According to Frost & Sullivan, Kimree was the second largest e-cigarette designer and manufacturer in the world in terms of both revenues and production volume in 2013. The Company designs and produces a broad range of e-cigarette products, including disposable e-cigarettes, rechargeable e-cigarettes and e-cigarette accessories. Visit http://www.kimree.com/ for more.

tou kayac set up this car owner becausr that to get oprating technique xp certainly not several can i receive vga motorist to get lg electronics xnote for eye-port xp You should provided me personally vga new driver fof the lg xnot rd400 succeed xp in my email username my very own digital video disc range of motion will be proven while ejectable harddrive what exactly unwell complete? could you assist me to Hey there coming from Carolina! I am uninterested to be able to passing away in the office so I made a decision to look at your internet site in the new iphone 4 through lunch break. I love advantage an individual provide right here and also aren’t hold out to adopt a deeper look once i get home. Now i’m surprised at exactly how quick your website packed in the cell phone.. I am not just utilizing WIFI, just simply 3-G.. Anyways, fantastic blog site!