Reuters Full Focus

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT It's been 10 years since U.S.-led forces waged war in Iraq. In this collection of some of Reuters iconic images from the conflict, the photographers provide a personal account of the events they captured. 45 PHOTOS

How did this slide show make it into production?

Posted by nullpointer0x00 | Report as abusive

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld should have to spend every weekend in Section 60 of Arlington Cemetery for the rest of their lives.

Posted by natnjr2 | Report as abusive

Nice way to suffocate a suspect…. “Hey, I don’t know cap… he just stopped breathing”!

Posted by BAHHAB | Report as abusive

It’s so dramatic. I wish the war can stopped.

Posted by madzae | Report as abusive

“The first thing that I think about when I head to a blast scene is the difficulties that I will face on the way to the scene while covering an event in a place that I do not know how dangerous it is.” Yep, no concern for the people who were killed or injured, just “Can I get a prize winning photo.” Not much different than any other carrion feeding parasite.

Posted by Lucesociator | Report as abusive

@Lucesociator: Why do solemn discussions over such grievous issues as the brutality and insanity of the Iraq war always have to be disgraced by ignorant comments as yours? Anybody viewing the shots and reading the descriptions properly will see a sensitive, committed and exceptionally courageous man who put his life on the line many a time to get images that educate and open our eyes. We do better appreciating the courage it takes to unhesitatingly move to danger zones despite having repeatedly witnessed the instant blotting out of human life than reading negativity into what might just be the most courageous form of journalism. You must be very cynical not to see his concern for the people. May I ask future comments to please respect the dignity of this very sobering and enlightening presentation.

Posted by donswahiba | Report as abusive

I like looking at these old pics. Reminds me of how free the women looked before that rube Bush went in and messed with the country. Now the women are covered and no longer hold positions in the government. Way to go Rube!

Posted by Athena1986 | Report as abusive

What a waste of that which is precious. Have we really learned anything yet? U.S. Military out of all foreign countries! Let’s help Americans here, hurt no one. ~ @Peta_de_Aztlan

Posted by Peta_de_Aztlan | Report as abusive

Ruined the country and peoples lives!!!!

Posted by fahim111 | Report as abusive

House Rules:
  • We moderate all comments and will publish everything that advances the story directly or with relevant tangential information
  • We try not to publish comments that we think are offensive or appear to pass you off as another person, and we will be conservative if comments may be considered libelous.