Comments on: Party wins big in Vietnam, but with a few twists http://blogs.reuters.com/global/2011/06/04/party-wins-big-in-vietnam/ Beyond the World news headlines Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:09:42 +0000 hourly 1 http://wordpress.org/?v=4.2.5 By: robert1234 http://blogs.reuters.com/global/2011/06/04/party-wins-big-in-vietnam/comment-page-1/#comment-25837 Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:23:43 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/global/?p=10487#comment-25837 No different than the U.S. where the corporations picks two candidates and allows the election of one of their two choices, all the while pretending it was a real election. Democracy is 100% dead now in the U.S. In my home region the local Democrats hold a primary election that has no authority at all to select the candidate. The local party bosses select the candidate. The other party allows for 25% of the selection process to be controlled by the primary, leaving the controlling 75% to the party bosses. No democracy in America any longer.

]]>