Comments on: The women warriors giving ISIS nightmares http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/ Thu, 21 Jul 2016 07:57:19 +0000 hourly 1 http://wordpress.org/?v=4.2.5 By: kritik1 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1126564 Wed, 30 Dec 2015 22:14:16 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1126564 For a very long time the Kurds have been surrounded by hostile forces.

]]>
By: Prof.Helen http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1126508 Wed, 30 Dec 2015 03:21:10 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1126508 These women warriors are so inspiring. God bless and protect them.HOORAY

]]>
By: hometown http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1125513 Thu, 24 Dec 2015 01:36:34 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1125513 I wish I knew how to forward this article to the Washington Post cartoonist who recently decided to fight two little girls in the cartoonist’s combat with a U.S. presidential campaign. These fighters are worth that kind of world attention. What an abuse of privilege that cartoonist displayed.

]]>
By: Solidar http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1125460 Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:18:58 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1125460 Daesh is nothing. They are losing their last major stronghold this week (Ramadi). Their communications are hacked and monitored by 14 countries (they use regular tower cell phones and own no satellites). Their oil shipments have been reduced by 60%. The remaining 40% we just steal for allies.

ISIS is a false caliphate, and a failed experiment in false statehood.

]]>
By: larryboning http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1125308 Wed, 23 Dec 2015 02:24:18 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1125308 Turkey fears the Kurds more than ISIS. It attacks them on their own home ground in southeastern Turkey, a land where they have lived for 2500 years, and when they retaliate, they are branded terrorists. The U.S. goes along, understanding nothing.

]]>
By: elgeezer http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1125180 Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:55:17 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1125180 They also believe that being buried face down prevents entry into heaven. And loss of any body parts is carried on thruout eternity. If only!

]]>
By: elgeezer http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1125177 Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:53:13 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1125177 Among some of the other myths Daesh believes are that being buried face down prevents entry into heaven and losing parts of your body disfigures you for eternity.

]]>
By: Solidar http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1124908 Mon, 21 Dec 2015 21:06:26 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1124908 A bible and a koran walk into a bar. They are accidentally mistaken for toilet paper, and become covered in feces before getting flushed down the toilet. Their purpose becomes fully realized.

]]>
By: kea808 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1124889 Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:06:24 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1124889 Um. Does being killed by a drone piloted by a female count?

]]>
By: bearvarine http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/12/17/the-women-warriors-giving-isis-nightmares/#comment-1124840 Sun, 20 Dec 2015 02:32:50 +0000 http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/?p=45321#comment-1124840 To Solidar, RanaSahib, and any other religious minded here — you do realize that all this talk of heaven, hell, satans and devils — is superstition. You get that, right? It is no different than fear of Friday the 13th, or black cats crossing your path. Its ALL SUPERSTITION, as in NOT REAL, made-up, fairy tales. You are all living in an age far too enlightened to continue believing this stuff. It may be part of your cultural identity, but please be part of the solution and stop perpetuating ignorance.

]]>