Polls, Obama and the economy
1) Americans have begun to treat Obama like he’s a regular politician, though a well liked one. You can only burn white-hot for so long.
2) Americans have huge reservations about the amount of intervention in the economy and what it is costing.
3) Americans are no longer worried about economic collapse, but still quite worried in general. Again, a normalization of economic fears.
4) Healthcare remains low on people’s list of concerns. So does gas prices. Expect the latter to rise.
5) Another 15 months of high unemployment and voters will be quite grumpy.