Bloggy goodness from around the web
1) Megan McArdle points out that if there is little economic cost to cap-and-trade, then how will it change behavior and limit emissions? Good question.
2) Scott Grannis (the Calafia Beach Pundit) looks for a return to economic normalcy in, oh, about 3-5 years.
3) Kurt Brouwer of Fundmastery take a funny look at “shovel ready” projects.
4) Donald Marron wonder about paying for healthcare reform.
5) My boss Jeffrey Cane writes a quite funny piece about the Jack Welch MBA!