Brown vs. Coakley: The Bay State Brawl!
A few thoughts and observation about the US Senate race Massachusetts:
1) No exit polls, so we’ll have to wait for the actual vote count as well as turnout in key counties.
2) Intrade betting market has Scott Brown at 78 percent, up 10 points in the past hour or so.
3) Reporters keep looking for a Coakley surge but have had a tough time finding one .
4) Even a narrow Coakley win will leave lots of Washington Dems wondering if they should retire in what looks like a strong Republican year.
5) Either way, expect Dems to do a lot more Wall Street bashing since they think the issue stuck to Rs during the race.
More to come …