Model misses the whole point of a necklace…

June 8, 2006

Remember what Marilyn Monroe’ character said when she was shown a tiara in the movie “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”?  “You DO wear it on your head. I just LOVE finding new places to wear diamonds!”  Well, looks like some women feel the same way about pearls.  Feel free to come up with your own caption and blast it to us via Post a Comment.   brazil300.jpg

A model wears a creation from Lucy in the sky ‘s 2007 spring/summer collection during the Fashion Rio Show in Rio de Janeiro June 7, 2006. REUTERS/Bruno Domingos

If you help a model put on a necklace, they’ll make through a day without ridicule. If you teach a model how to put on a necklace, they might make it a lifetime.

Posted by ME | Report as abusive

“Damn! I thought I was taller.”

Strangely, the only thing she isn’t is beady eyed.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

One of my brothers figured out how much a kernel of popcorn expands when it popped so he drilled a tiny hole in a bunch, strung them on a thread and put them in a microwave oven. It turns out that the tiny hole lets out the pressure so instead of popping, they just scorched and started on fire. Them perals is that kind of wrong.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Gasundheit!

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

New Orleans. Mardigras. Drunk. Showed more than she intended.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Yeah, but you should see what I did to that revolving door!

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

I’d like to see what she can do with a feather boa?

Posted by rob | Report as abusive

ohmygod oh. my. gawd! i’m too fat! it doesn’t fit! oh my gawd. *PUKE*. is my head any smaller now!?!

Posted by Melly | Report as abusive

It looks like a bridal veil to me. That could give zest to the wedding dress.

The idea of making fashion accessories more affordable is a great one. Teenage jewelry and fashion jewelry (as an example) need not be all gold and diamonds. Other material and metal options can create some very gorgeous and affordable fashion jewelry. Great write up on this blog, hope to see more and more often too.

Diva Bling Jewelry