Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

“Hi, I’m your Internet date!”

January 17, 2007

Dear Blog Guy,
I’m just starting a new job as a police decoy, and I’m not sure how to get hoodlums, rascals and miscreants to pick on me in really large numbers. Can you please help?
Eager to Succeed

Well Eager, if you want to dress for success in your particular profession, have a look at this “creation” from the current Milan fashion show. It has victim written all over it. But you’d better act quickly, because come next fall and winter, every fashionable guy in the country is going to be wearing the same outfit. wedfashion2.jpg

A model displays a creation as part of Vivienne Westwood’s Fall/Winter 2007/08 men’s collections during Milan Fashion Week January 14 , 2007. REUTERS/Loris Savino

Comments

I’d need six or seven belts before going on the runway in a getup like that.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

The Milan Salvation Army store had a very nice Fashion Week indeed.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Don’t even think of touching that lariat, Son.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Ola Jenna bebe –

Do you think your tu padre will freak if I wear this to Camp David?

Te amo

Ramiro González Palazzo

Posted by Gary Roberts | Report as abusive

ROFLMAO
You have got to be kidding me. What is this? A cross dressing Sesame Street wanna be?

Posted by Cathy | Report as abusive

No, Cathy. His name is “Bad Bart” and he’s headed to the O_o Corral for a noontime knitting showdown!

Posted by anonymous | Report as abusive