Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

“Hey Boss! Check out the milksop!”

January 25, 2008

It’s time again to unveil the latest outfits that well-dressed police decoys will wear as they try to entice criminals. This one is ingenious, designed to set up this season’s opening line of choice:

“Good morrow, what say you? I hail from Elizabethan times! What year is it, good sir, and do people still value the gold sovereigns that overflow my pockets?”

For a look at other recent decoy fashions, check these out:

Say, can you direct me to the ruffians?
And, for the well-dressed police decoy…
“Hi, I’m your Internet date!”

decoy-3-300.jpgModel presents a creation by British designer John Galliano as part of his Fall/Winter 2008/09 men’s ready-to-wear fashion collection at Paris Fashion Week, January 18, 2008. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier

More stuff from the Oddly Enough Blog

Comments

And your little dog, Toto, too!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Posted by Lady Weasel | Report as abusive

It’s a bird!
It’s a plane!
It’s a swashbuckling aristocratic pimp!

Posted by K | Report as abusive

Does nobody at the House of Dior know how to hem trousers?

Posted by Charlene | Report as abusive

If he had little wings, I’d imagine he was Peter Crockpot.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

What? Couldn’t afford female models?

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

It kind of reminds me of wedgies. Now, hear me out. The coat is really baggy. Kind of like teenage boys’ trousers these days. When I was a kid, they had to find a kid with low-riding pants to allow a grip on the underwear elastic. Now-a-days, kids have to pull up the jacket because the elastic should be RIGHT THERE! If I had worn low-rider pants as a kid, I’d have scars on my scrotum scars. Where are the jocks these days? Anyway, to return to my point, why has nobody wedgied this guy to within an inch of his life, along with the designer?

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

I love the way your nose-picker finger ring matches your tee shirt. Way to accessorize!

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Andy? Is that you, Andy? Guys, look! It’s Andy Rojenhaus. Something like that, anyway.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive