Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Well, at least it’s not gross…

March 10, 2008

ears1.jpg

Near the top of my list of folks not to lend my iPod to is a guy who holds the record for the longest tufts of hair growing from his ears. I’ve not seen the Guinness entry, but it may be next to the one for the biggest bucket of phlegm.

Anyway, he complains that society has been “apathetic,” and says things would be better if authorities had commended the feat. “Dear Sir, you are hereby awarded the Nobel Prize for Ear-Hair…”

Still, his family is proud, and his son tells a story about going with dad to get into college. Where? Oh, I suppose Tufts University. Susan Flory reports

Related posts: It kept them off the streets for a day
and I’ll keep you deformed…I mean informed…

Comments

Is it just me…or does that dude look like he belongs in a movie based on a Dr. Seuss story?

Posted by K | Report as abusive

Would you grow it on your rear?
Would you grow it in your ear?

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

I bet watching his hairs sway in the breeze is HYPNOTIC! [See my blog post re same..]

Well, maybe the longest ear hair of anyone who’s ever told the Guinness people. That doesn’t make it the longest in the world. Some of us have our pride, you know.

I do not like a hairy ear,
I do not like it, Radh my dear.

Would you like it on your screen?
Would you like it painted green?

I would not like it on my screen.
I would not like it painted green.
I would not like it in real life.
I would not like it as his wife.

I do not like a hairy ear,
I do not like it, Radh my dear.

Posted by Charlene | Report as abusive

See what happens when you don’t wash behind your ears?

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Rogaine on his cotton swabs. Classic!

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

That’s nothing. You should see him try to sit down.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive