It’s like surf ‘n’ turf in a bag!
Welcome back to Great Challenges in Advertising. A woman in South Korea says she found a rat head in some shrimp cracker snacks, and we’re wondering how they could reposition that product in the marketplace. Your suggestions so far:
- Rat head shrimp crackers, the snack that can’t go bad!
- They’re skull-crunchingly yummy!
- Rat head: when you just don’t feel like a whole rat
- Rat head, like the shrimp flavor isn’t bad enough…
- Rat head crackers – they’re plague-o-licious!
Related post: What happens in Rat Island stays in…