I saw you in the Brooks Brothers catalog!

April 22, 2008

I get what happened here. This young gentleman looked at the wrong end of his Assault-Ready Heavy-Duty Atomic Super-Pneumatic Staple Gun, to see if it was loaded, which it turns out it was. I get that, and I certainly have to admire the professional-quality results.

But now he has a problem. Unless he wants to spend his life working as a human cake decorator – not that there’s anything wrong with that – he needs to find a plastic surgeon who is really, really, really good at filling out pesky insurance forms!

pierce-300.jpgMan poses at an international tattoo convention in Moscow, April 20, 2008. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin

I wouldn’t want to be in a head butting contest with this freak. Somewhere there’s a straitjacket with his name on it…

I will never understand theese people. He looks like a bad lizard.

Posted by kat | Report as abusive

It’s Stego-soreass!

Posted by Charlene | Report as abusive

The airport security people REALLY love this dude…

Posted by K | Report as abusive

‘Eh-low miss! I’m the new baby sit-ah. Where’s the ‘lil tyke now so’s we can tell ‘em a bed time story about me experience in the big house?

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

I didn’t know that Vanilla Ice had a punk make over?

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

I gott’em off of ebay! I wanted a bigger one in front, but I was out bid!

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

Do these spikes make me look fat?

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

Spike-on, apply directly to the head. Spike-on, apply…

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

I’m mad at my dad…

Posted by nocturnal bob | Report as abusive

Tattoo convention? Not body piercing?

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Never catches the sarcasm when people say to him, “I still believe Hillary is the most underhanded, shifty, lowlife candidate running for President now, ever before or probably for the next thousand years, but you certainly do present a few good points.”

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

You should use some Preparation H on those.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

Whoops. My bad.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

How tacky.

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

ok.. so first off.. i think it look shitty.. and it’s not something i would ever do to myself.. but i know tons of people who would never get the tattoos that i have.. so it’s all relative..

what gets me is the fact that everyone has to always comment on a persons inability to get a job.. who’s to say this guy isn’t a billionaire or something? maybe he doesnt’ have to work.. people should really keep track of their own finances rather than everyone elses.

Vic, Vic, Vic. If you had bothered to read, you would have found that NONE of the posts mentioned his inability to get a job. Oh, except yours. Self conscious?

If you will look at nocturnal bob’s post, it suggests ‘ol Pointy has a job as a nanny.
If you look at K’s post, it suggests that he makes enough cash to buy a flight ticket.
Finally, if you look at my posts, you will learn that, “Hillary is the most underhanded, shifty, lowlife candidate running for President now, ever before or probably for the next thousand years.”

1. Learn to read.
2. Stop forcing your sixth-grader to post comments on your behalf (congrats, Sparky, on your spelling but please have your Caps key fixed – oh, and don’t read this part to Dad or he may beat you. More. We sympathize with you, Sparky.).
3. Get off the sauce and find a job, you tattooed freak-o.

With all due respect,
Yer bud,
Shawn

p.s. Would you like to learn about AmWay?

Posted by Shawn Hendricks | Report as abusive

How does this guy sleep, would you no end up catching those spikes on your pillow and doing yourself and injury??? or is he able to take them out at night, also if he cant take them out easily he won´t be able to wear a crash helmet so that would certainly limit the amount of extreme sports he could take part in. it sounds like a bit of a nightmare really like having some sort of disability inhibiting you from doing what you want??? anyone else agree?

Posted by Hunter | Report as abusive

Shawn, this guy lives in Russia. As in “Not where American elections are going on.” Why would he care about Hillary one way or the other?

Posted by Charlene | Report as abusive

As a employee at Brooks Brothers- I must say…it is no legendary place to work. If I only had the time to tell you about the madness in New York. I rather use that time finding a new job. Wish me luck!

Posted by elizabeth jones | Report as abusive