Look ma, no hands!

September 9, 2008

sdp-arms-crop-140.jpgMy blog isn’t just for your amusement. It’s about improving your people skills as well, which is why so many doctors recommend it. Now, the body language in these photos say …

- We would would rather be staked out naked in a wolverine park than where we are right now.

- Boy, not being able to pick my nose for an hour is a lot harder than I thought!

- I guess you’ve heard, the dreaded German Finger-Eating Monster is loose in this area!

- Gosh, I hope our clear plastic straitjackets won’t show up in the photos!

Join the Facebook Oddly Enough Network

sdp-combo-360.jpgleft: Labor Minister Olaf Scholz and Andrea Ypsilanti of the German Social Democratic Party wait for the start of a party leaders meeting in Werder, Germany, September 7, 2008.

right: Andrea Ypsilanti (L) and Development Minister Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul. REUTERS photos by Fabrizio Bensch

Sometimes, when I get real nervous, I stick my hand under my armpits and I …

Posted by Will | Report as abusive

i think this guy hijacked the “Oddly Enough” google link – the real stories are still there on Reuters main page they just aren’t showing up in the google homepage box for some reason

Posted by Scott | Report as abusive

Sorry, but we’ve changed nothing. Reuters still has both the Oddly Enough news channel: http://www.reuters.com/news/oddlyEnough and an Oddly Enough Blog: http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/ which is clearly labeled as a blog.

It appears that someone at Google has tinkered with their gadget and the news channel link now leads to the blog, which is understandably upsetting to people looking for actual news stories. You should probably direct your complaints to Google.

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

I can’t make that farting noise while I’m wearing my cardigan, can you?

Posted by Jacobusmaximus | Report as abusive

Perhaps this body language just means “I am cold.”

Posted by Rick Bunker | Report as abusive

They are German political figures. What do you expect, Oprah-esque body language?!

To get the actual Oddly Enough blog, just add the RSS url. Click “Add Stuff” on iGoogle, “Add feed or gadget” on the lower left, enter “http://feeds.reuters.com/reuters/oddlyE noughNews” into the address field and click Add.

Posted by Walter G | Report as abusive

Maybe if we fold our arms they can’t tell we are grunting

thank you Walter G, my gadget is now working again.

Posted by deborah | Report as abusive

Walter G – you rock. that worked perfectly.

Posted by Chad | Report as abusive