Your bailout money hard at work?

October 8, 2008

Blog Guy, I heard you have a budget for creating fantasy photos that your readers request. Right?

Yeah, I did get some of that Wall Street bailout money, but you’d better ask fast.

hair-peacock-200.jpgOkay. What would it look like if, um, a woman was out walking around in old-fashioned hair curlers and then a big fat peacock crashed on her head?

I can arrange that. What else?

Uh, let’s say a chick went to the Indiana State Fair and got her head stuck in a cotton candy machine for a day and a half before they heard her cries for help?

Yeah. Anything more?

What if a lady was walking through a wind tunnel and she got ambushed by 22 Libertarians with paintball guns. How would that be?

Alright, I can do all those within budget, but you have to do something for me.

Sure. Name it.

Don’t come near me or my family.

Increase your shoe size. Join the Oddly Enough blog network

hair-combo-this-one-360.jpg

Stupid hair photos by Vivek Prakash and Benoit Tessier.

You know Bob… You keep this up and you’ll have these fashion designers burning you for being a hair-etic…

*bows head* I’m sorry….. I’m so sorry….

Actually, I think they look good… all of them. I like the peacock and the candy floss ones best though, considering the third just looks like one of my friends who’ve gotten a hold of the paints, Elmer’s glue, and a flat iron…

Posted by Kanashii | Report as abusive

I want some of what Kanashil is smoking

Posted by Mr Magoo | Report as abusive

Barney Frank and the Democrats started this mess…

Posted by Unions=Organized Apathy | Report as abusive

I don’t know what the anwser is but everyone has to work within their budget. It is not the government’s job to keep us out of our financial problems so I don’t think you can blame the government for our economical problems. People just have learn how to say NO.

James- You need directions? You seem a little lost….

Unions=Organized Apathy- I think this is a US Hairforce cover-up.

I am pretty sure you write the questions and answer them yourself

Posted by john | Report as abusive

Too funny. Here’s a hair-raising song about the bailout – a real hoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUXXSxZP hw

Posted by Jody | Report as abusive

.Fortuna skips Robert all together, and throws her peanuts straight at Bandage!

*ping!* Ouch! HEY! What’s with the flying legumes in here?!

These blog posts about uninteresting and fashion and incredibly pointless hairstyles and other assorted inanity with outrageous and completely irrelevant titles designed only to draw reader count really should be put to a stop. I feel dumber for having read the article, and I demand Reuters refund my 10 seconds and 30k in bandwidth. Can I get Reuters to give me top billing if I start posting blogs about the latest trend in Hawaiian donut toppings and entitling them things like “Steve Jobs assassinates British Prime Minister”?

Robert, try looking up the words relevance and integrity, and then attempt to apply them to your writing. There’s already a bad enough trend in people manipulating news via blogs to alter the market… Please, hop OFF the bandwagon before you besmirch your name and reputation (as well as that of Reuters’) any further.

Posted by Siege | Report as abusive

“These blog posts….really should be put to a stop…”

Put to a stop? Boy, do I ever have great news for you! All you have to do is never come back to this blog, and your problem is solved.

I’m very glad to have been able to help.

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Hey Siege (Siege?), the Basler Boycott is already well underway. It’s a bandwagon YOU can join of people who don’t laugh when they come here.

Please don’t put yourself through anymore of this. Join the boycott now!

Siege, you should sue Reuters for making you die 60 seconds before you’re supposed to. How terrible of them to make you read something you didn’t like! And then to make you comment on it! It just gets worse

Posted by Mary K | Report as abusive