Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Queen gets ready to crown a guy…

October 22, 2008

Blog Guy, I read the recent item about your museum, the Oddly Enough Goofy Face Museum and Doughnut Shop.

queen-face-crop-140.jpg

Do you ONLY have pictures of famous people making goofy faces, or can any hayseed get his picture in there?

It’s mostly famous people. You know, if you want to see everyday hicks making goofy faces, you can just go to one of those outdoor sidewalk proctologists we all read about.

We do bend the rules now and then if some ordinary goofball makes a creepy enough face while photographed WITH a famous person. This photo of Queen Elizabeth and some guy is being custom-printed now for the museum’s ROYALTY wing, and the man’s widow will be at the unveiling ceremony.

Stick it to the man! Join the Oddly Enough blog network!

queen-face-360.jpgJeremy Hibbin, headmaster of the British International School in Ljubljana, Slovenia, makes a funny face at students next to Britain’s Queen Elizabeth during a workshop called “Jungle-Jangle” October 21, 2008. REUTERS/Tina Kosec/Pool

Comments

LOL. This takes the bisquit! Oh my God, what a PINHEAD!

Posted by Dr. Doll | Report as abusive

actually, I think this man captures pretty well what most of my friends and I believe about the royal family. Imagine –just imagine — living in a country where an accident of birth means that people call you “your majesty!” What a riot!

Posted by Beth | Report as abusive

i’m so disappointed you didn’t make fun of the queen herself

Posted by anonym | Report as abusive

The really funny face here was being made by the Queen, was it not?

Maybe the Queen let loose with a silent but deadly toot.

Posted by Tim | Report as abusive

“Ha ha! I’ve got cap and all y’all don’t!”

Oops. Bob, can you please edit my comment? It’s supposed to say ‘a cape’, not ‘cap’

Are you SURE that’s the Queen?! Liz herself? It looks like a man, to me. A very pissed off man…

I’m thinking it’s Tim Conway.

once again proving that real men and royalty can stand up to electric shock, but that guy, who’s probably a blouse wearing sushi eater, can’t.

Posted by jimb | Report as abusive

Wow the Queen is Busty!

Posted by njau | Report as abusive

I don’t get the whole royalty thing…what in the world does the queen do? What contribution for the people of the United Kindom does she make? Jungle Jangle? Is this just like when President Bush read “My pet goat” to the children in school? I bet she didn’t even participate in the “Jungle Jangle” either other than just sit there waiting to leave.
Royalty…..As far as I’m concerned she isn’t any better than any hard working middle class other than the middle class actually work. One thing in common that the queen and “regular” people do is that there is a perfect example of her what she looks like when on the potty.

And who’s this doofus making a funny face? At least he’s trying to act normal.

Posted by Dayshiftbob | Report as abusive