Hello? Mr. President, is that you?

January 5, 2009

Man, I hope that preacher fella doesn’t recanize me. I owe him money. Please let him think I’m some OTHER guy with Secret Service guards!

Maybe if I tilt my head way down and don’t make eye contact, he won’t notice me. Or he’ll think I’m still prayin’….

I know, I’ll just start talkin’ into my lapel, and he’ll think I’m usin’ Blue Tooth.  “Hello, hello, can ya hear me now?”

“Doh! I’m still wearin’ my nametag!”

Get better mileage! join the Oddly Enough blog network!

President George W. Bush speaks with Rev. Luis Leon after attending a Sunday morning service at St. John’s Church in Washington, January 4, 2009. REUTERS/ Jonathan Ernst

Maybe Barney went to church with the Bushes and is getting some presidential leg in this picture.

Posted by Tim | Report as abusive

@Tim

Wow. That’s brilliant Tim! Nice job!

I know I was bad and did wrong, but please let my brother, Jeb, be President.

“OOoo, a nickel!”

Posted by Bob Smithe | Report as abusive

It appears the the attention of both men is being directed downward. Perhaps a pardon seeking supplicant needing both religious and secular favors was prostrating him/herself at the moment of shutter release?

Posted by gwmc | Report as abusive

My brother Charlie Babit is taking me to count cards. I get my underwear at K-Mart.

Posted by Brian Wyatt | Report as abusive

Father not only have I sinned but I’ve been real dumb.
Sarah Palin kept that Gosh Darned stained dress.

I was thinking the puppet master fell asleep during the prayer and let go of the strings.

Posted by Lacy | Report as abusive

“You’re right…shame on me for pretending I’m God. (If only you realized the truth, you mere mortal!)”

Posted by Jennifer | Report as abusive

This is just sad, the man is our president for goodness sack, if you don’t agree with him he deserve respect. I am sure if you were followed around with a camera I could get a bunch of pictures that make you look stupid too!

Posted by Tom | Report as abusive

Yes, Tom, there might be stupid pictures of anyone if they were followed around with a camera. And if they were famous they might be posted on a humorous web site, such as this one. And I am sure the he might deserve respect, but as I said, and as so many other have said, this is a humorous blog, it is supposed to be amusing. And it is often quite amusing. I think this is amusing. If you don’t get the joke, go to a serious site for your news, not this one, for goodness sack.

Posted by Diane | Report as abusive

@ Tom “Our” president. This is the WORLD wide web there’s people from other countries here. Me I’m from US and I did not vote for him. But Tom I live in a country that says I don’t have to like or respect him.That’s why it’s the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Posted by Brian | Report as abusive

Oh look down there . No, not the gum to the left it’s my approval ratting.

Posted by Brian | Report as abusive

Guilt can weigh heavy on your head.

Posted by mark | Report as abusive

Oh lord, i did something wrong and i knew that, please don’t punish me….

Posted by whitney | Report as abusive