Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Extra grease on those onion rings!

February 28, 2009

Blog Guy, we’ve all read a about how thin those haute couture models are. How do they keep themselves that way? Why aren’t they hungry?

Because they think they’re eating whatever they want.

Excuse me? How does that work?

Look at the photo below, taken backstage during Milan Fashion Week a couple of days ago. Those models are deciding what to order from the “Cheesy-Greasy Fry and Pie Pig-Out Model Menu.”

I don’t see anything printed on there.

You’re not a model. But those women see crispy warm deep-fried onion rings, double-rich cheesecake, pastrami sandwiches… No wonder they look excited.

But wait! What makes them hallucinate like that?

That’s not for me to say, but the fresh surgical bandages on their skulls are a clue.

Stick it to the man! Join the Oddly Enough blog network!

Models pose for a photo backstage before the start of the Blugirl Fall/Winter 2009/10 women’s collection during Milan Fashion Week February 26, 2009. REUTERS/ Alessandro Garofalo

Comments

This is the most useless article ever.

Posted by Gromnkl | Report as abusive

Hey, thanks! I guess you haven’t read the one above it, then.

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Yes. Most useless article. Ever.

Posted by Goodfellas | Report as abusive

Blog Guy,
Where do I get that surgery? Will it also let me drink all I want without a hangover?

Posted by IWannaBeThinkLikeThem | Report as abusive

So just to make sure I understand, you come to a blog called “Oddly Enough,” filled with funny photos and 100-word bits of sarcasm, in search of useful articles?

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Its more like 120ish well wasted words…….

Posted by yes i counted them | Report as abusive

Gripe, moan, bite me. You see the words ‘Oddly Enough,’ and you have no clue as to what this blog is about?

Robert Basler, to me, writes one of the funniest short set of blogs that I have ever had the joy of being a reader of!

So, please? Save your ever so witty comments for where they are needed. As in, when you are trying to find a job, and your never to be employer fires you without hiring you.

And Mr Basler, I have figured out what happened to the print on the menu.

The models have chowwed down on those delicious looking words!

Posted by Tim | Report as abusive

Even if its called Oddly Enough…this didnt even make sense if you actually look at the pic. It like putting up a pic a someone drinking from an apple juice bottle and saying “omg the economy is so bad people are drinking urine”. translation, just because you call it sarcasm doesnt mean we’ll call it funny. (less is more sometimes…dont try so hard)

Posted by guy11288 | Report as abusive

“…so bad people are drinking urine”. That’s funny!

Posted by Har! | Report as abusive

It is really stupid article…

Posted by Nesa | Report as abusive

Look out Rob! I think guy11288 is after your job! It seems he has figured out your formula!

I actually LOL’d at his urine comment. “Just because you think you are writing a disapproving screed doesn’t mean I won’t find it funny…”

Posted by geetwillickers | Report as abusive

Isn’t stupid the point? With all the seriousness in the world it is fun to stop by this blog and see silly.

Posted by Ben | Report as abusive

Wait .. this isn’t real news?!

Damnit! No wonder my boss fired me when I showed up sporting the “latest fashion” of adult underros.

Posted by JD | Report as abusive