Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Federal zombies; undead, but not unemployed

April 3, 2009

Blog Guy, I’ve heard rumors that zombies have infiltrated our government. Could that be true?

I’m afraid so. Of course, they’ve been there all along at lower levels, working in Motor Vehicles offices, the IRS, that sort of thing.

But now they’re finding themselves in positions of real power, thanks to President Obama’s decision to have such a diverse cabinet and staff.

Wow! That’s awesome! Don’t  you think?

Well, it doesn’t make his job any easier, I can tell you that. He’s always looking over his shoulder, and sometimes catches people coming after him.

Oh sure, they always blame the zombies! Do you have any proof?

Why do you think they now have three kinds of restrooms at the White House? Men, Women, and The Undead.

You’re right, I did notice that, but I didn’t make the connection

Bingo.

Reject reality! Join the Oddly Enough blog network!

U.S. President Barack Obama looks over his shoulder as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton walks into a meeting with China’s President Hu Jintao in London, April 1, 2009. REUTERS/Jason Reed

Comments

Did anyone else notice that she has two right hands?!Is she actually a mutant? or is that a tasty morsel in case she gets hungry during the meeting?

Posted by JD | Report as abusive

What Hilary is saying, in her subtle, ladylike way, is that her, uh, appendage, is bigger… just the message we need to send to China, a nuclear superpower with an attitude…

I think that is a vestigal arm. I have one and its great for holding a beer while my other hands are occupied. other than that its useless.

Posted by Phildogo | Report as abusive

Talk about a sixth sense… he turned and caught her before she could get her hands around his neck

Posted by Jeffro | Report as abusive

Well, yes, but what about the NEXT time?

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

LOOK OUT MR. PRESIDENT, IT’S HILLARY ROT-HANDS CLINTON!

Hillary: Dude! I just rolled a blunt THIS big around! Let’s fire it up!Obama: Um. I’m kind of busy right now…Hillary: Oh. Oops. My bad. Hey Jintao…do you smoke?

Posted by K | Report as abusive

they re everywere if i was you i would run home an hidecos the big bad is coming, secrate hear one has escaped soon they will multiply and come,THE END OF WORLD!!! WELL I SAY GOOD RIDONS TO BAD NEWS

Posted by DAN | Report as abusive

“Has anyone seen my Intern?”

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

@Bill, f***ing brilliant! My intern!! *chuckle* *chuckle* *gasp*

Posted by M | Report as abusive

Hmmm…Zombies subsist on brains….Wouldn’t they starve in the White House?

Posted by Random_Numbers | Report as abusive

Yes Dan, “Good ridons” indeed.