Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Ew! No more oatmeal for me, Ma!

August 24, 2009

I apologize in advance for this one, since I know a lot of readers, even entire families, enjoy my blog while at the breakfast table.

Still, my logic is this: Nobody shields ME from this crap, so you all may as well see what’s going on in the real world, the same as I have to.

Having said that, welcome to a brand-new feature I like to call, “Hey, I’m Tryin’ to Eat my Hash Browns Here!”

I hope you enjoy it. And if you want to buy poster-size copies of these photographs for your kitchen wall, I’m sure something can be arranged.

Please remember to vote in the Coolest Dude poll

Be somebody! Join the Oddly Enough blog network

Competitors wrestle in the over 115 kg category during the European Sumo Championships in Renens near Lausanne August 23, 2009. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse

Comments

I wonder if Fathead sells any of these guys…

Ick. I feel contaminated or something. Thanks for spreading the joy.

Posted by K | Report as abusive

very sportsmanlike .. :-) Where can I find the poster? i think he couldnt make it to the toilets in the 2nd picture.

Posted by Caglar | Report as abusive

I just went blind for a few seconds.

thanks…you could have given us a warning

Posted by Name | Report as abusive

Once I overcame the visual shock -it did take a while- I thought this could be just the type of poster to place in the doors of your friendly neighbourhood burger joint.

And this one would be just peachy in any Victoria’s Secret store: http://www.swissinfo.ch/fre/multimedia/p hotos_du_jour.html?siteSect=15095&sid=11 119215&ty=gl

Posted by M | Report as abusive

Somebody needs to introduce these guys to the world of waxing……

Posted by Twitch | Report as abusive

get this pic on a fridge magnet, should help anyone who wants to diet

Posted by ellie | Report as abusive

You mean there are sumo wrestlers who weigh less than 115kg? That’s the weirdest thing I’ve come across on Oddly Enough.