Vacuous chicks zap yokels with death machine!

September 3, 2009

Blog Guy, you’ve set up amazing fantasy photos for readers, and now it’s my turn. It won’t be easy. I want Miss Universe and Miss USA together, on top of a skyscraper.

I think I can manage that.

There’s more. They must be holding a box of fancy cupcakes.

Cripes, that’s tough. Beauty queens won’t go CLOSE to tempting desserts!

That’s your problem, Blog Guy. That’s why you make the medium-size bucks. One more little thing. I want them using a futuristic death ray, incinerating people for fun.

You want them smiling and shooting folks with a death ray?

I’m talking mindless bliss, as they obliterate unsuspecting tourists. I don’t want to see a single thought in their heads.

Here you go. Two gorgeous, grinning empty skulls, amid an orgy of sticky cupcakes and incinerated pedestrians. Zzzzzzst! Sizzle! Zzzzzzst!

This is FAR better than I ever dreamed! I’ll never doubt you again, Blog Guy!

Good. Hey, don’t point that thing at ME, ladies!

Miss Universe, Stefania Fernandez, of Venezuela and Miss USA, Kristen Dalton (R), pose on the observation deck at Rockefeller Center in New York, September 2, 2009. REUTERS photos by Lucas Jackson

I, for one, am not ashamed to say it -I can’t help but drool over the sight of those sticky cupcakes.

Posted by JD | Report as abusive

Death ray!?!? I’d say they nailed the talent portion.I vote for Vlad … oops, scratch that. Wrong blog post.

Posted by CAM | Report as abusive

Mmmm – cupcakes

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Mmm . . . cupcakes . . .

Posted by H. Simpson | Report as abusive

I’m sorry but those look like donuts to me (at 150%)They are lovely, be they donuts, muffins, sticky-buns…But, where is Miss America?BTW Bob, I’ve been meaning to bitch at you about photos for some time. Reuters photogs take lots of pics with their proDSLRs which yield multimegapixel images. When you show a closeup cut of an image it is clear that you have access to higher resolution images than what you release to the blog. Your vignettes are sharp and clear, which they wouldn’t be if you were working with a 72dpi 3×3 image.You know, you click on the photo and go to a new page with the photo displayed. It’s always the same size rather than the large/huge reference photo. If you’d give us the reference images, we might actually supplement your interpretations. Who knows, someone might actually have found a Budweiser logo in that matador’s suit the other day.

Posted by gwmc | Report as abusive

Actually, now that I think about it, I believe we have discovered the basic unit of vacuousness – the cupcake.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Not sure here which look more intelligent the cup cakes or the girls……..

Are those girls Siamese twins?

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

I noticed that the number of comments on a post seems to be directly proportional to the number (and size) of the breasts in the photos attached to that post.For example:Huge Mugs (16 Comments)Miss America (8 Comments)Exploding Wieners (8 Comments)Chad (0 Comments)

Posted by JD | Report as abusive

@JD, did you bother counting the number of comments on Charles, Obama and Vlad?Ooops, sorry, I forgot to take into account Vlad’s boobs! So, yes I think you are absolutely right, the size of the boobs determines the number of comments!

Posted by M | Report as abusive

[...] Oddly Enough » Blog Archive » Vacuous chicks zap yokels with death … [...]

[...] Guy, you haven’t done any fantasy photos for a few days. I want [...]

[...] Guy, you haven’t done any fantasy photos for a few days. I want [...]

James Raymond…Hey there! Just read your blog and found it a pleasure to read. Thanks for posting such fantastic info! The Best way to contact me is by email. I check it everyday. Signed this day Friday….