Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Major movie star goes nuts?

September 10, 2009

Blog Guy, I’m a huge fan of actor Michael Douglas. Any news about him?

Sure. He’s gone totally insane. Bonkers. Mental. Deranged. Nutsy.

Wow! Do you like have deep sources at a mental hospital or clinic or something?

Nah, I’m just looking at his hair from when he showed up for a movie screening in New York yesterday. Does that look like a sane guy’s haircut?

Well no, it doesn’t, but that’s your only evidence?

No. A couple of months ago he started lurking in bushes, and saluting people even though he’s not in the military. As you can see below, I have photos to prove it.

I’m stunned! Anything else?

Yeah, here’s a photo of his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones.

What does that prove?

Absolutely nothing, I just love to use pictures of her. Besides, while I can’t be positive, I imagine she’s saying, “What’s up with your nutjob hair? And just STOP saluting me, buster!”

Top: Actor Michael Douglas arrives at a screening of the film “Beyond A Reasonable Doubt” in New York, September 9, 2009. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson

Middle: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones reacts as she receives a surprise birthday cake in a 2007 file photo. REUTERS/Kim Kyung Hoon

Bottom: Douglas arrives at a presentation of his new film in Barcelona, July 8, 2009. REUTERS/Albert Gea

Comments

That is one gorgeous female… and I dont think Michael’s hair is crazy… :PReminds me of someone whose name started with an “E” though… just know he was a really brainy guy… hmmm… I wonder…

There are many men Michael’s age who cannot flaunt such a full head of hair. As the saying goes- if you’ve got it, flaunt it!

Posted by Char | Report as abusive

I heard he has a phobia of women’s hairy armpits. did he arrive at a presentation like that???? wow haha … but I think his hair is looking ok.. :) pic3: “I felt handsome when I was in Barcelona. I was sweaty, and my hair was matted and all over the place. And I was happy and hot and accomplishing a lot and running around in the bushes, and I could feel my heart beating, and I thought I was a soldier..” hahaha he is trying to show that he still can run

Posted by Enlightened Despot | Report as abusive

He’s balding and walking into the wind. Duh. Thanks, Cronkite.

Posted by Motsad | Report as abusive

Michael’s hair IS a bit reminiscent of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest … but I’m pretty sure if I had Catherine Zeta-Jones’ hair, my life would be complete.*sigh* She’s so beautiful.

If I had Litte Miss Random’s mugs my life would be complete. (sigh of jealousy)

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

Hi, Catherine… Didn’t realize you were a blog reader. Let’s talk on Facebook….

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

What’s Facebook?

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

Hi Bill!

Hmmm…. A mans hair dictates his mental state?Get a life – omg!!

Posted by Chris | Report as abusive

Sure, Chris. Everybody knows that.

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Little Miss Random:How did you know?

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Wait. So that wasn’t really Catherine?

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Yes, it is I, Mr. Blog Man.”97, 98, 99, 100. Ready or not Michael, here I come.”Ever since he began collecting Social Security all he wants to do is play Hide and Seek. He always hides behind the bushes.Who is that Bill fellow?

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

tut tut… didnt know you could be fooled so easily, Bob..

You referred to them as mugs, and so far, you’re the only one who has been interested in them. Simple matter of memory and connect the dots really.

I am certain that I am NOT the only one interested.Speaking for all males I should quote Ron White the Blue Collar comedian:Once you’ve seen one woman naked you want to see the rest…

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Okay, so perhaps I should have said ‘the only one who has thus far expresssed interest in them’.Your quote made me smile.

Hmmmmmm. I think I see a way to increase my readership….

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Happy (by proxy: Ron White) to have made you smile and possibly found a way to increase Mr. Basler’s readership.

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Mugs of the day?

Can we submit photo’s?

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Photos? From some guy named Bill? I don’t think so.

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Can anyone send photos?

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

You can, Catherine, but Bill can’t….

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Do they have to be photos of me?

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

If you could get some photos of Bill, Catherine, that would be great.I’d send some, but I think I’ve already used my best material.

Jeez you guys, get a room!

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

Jealous Bob?Don’t worry, there’s plenty of room in our room for you as well. We’ll sit on the bed and watch CNN for funny stories of Hillary and Obama.

Who are these people in my room?

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive