Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

It’s a festering skankfest of zombies, Clancy!

October 8, 2009

Lamar, you mark my words, tonight is a turning point in our luck with the babes.

But it don’t make sense, Clancy. Why would professional models date guys like us?

I don’t know, but my friend says they worked the Paris Fashion Week, and they’re coming here straight from the show. You don’t get to be a model unless you’re hot!  So just chill, Lamar, I’ll let you know when I see them coming… OH MY LORD!

Holy crap, Clancy! They’re zombies! And not the attractive kind! It’s a festering skankfest of brain-eaters!

Well Lamar, that’s just two of ‘em. There’s supposed to be a third, and she’s gotta be better than that. When she gets here, she’s MINE!

Forget it, Clancy, she’s MINE!

I swear I’ll kill you with this salad fork, Lamar! Number three is MINE!

Um, Clancy. Don’t turn around. Okay, you win, number three is all yours…

Go for the bronze. Join the Oddly Enough blog network

Above: Models present creations by British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood as part of her Spring/Summer 2010 collection during Paris Fashion Week, October 2, 2009.

Below: A model presents a creation by British designer John Galliano as part of his Spring/Summer 2010 women’s collection for Cacharel house during Paris Fashion Week, October 7, 2009.

REUTERS photos by Jacky Naegelen

Comments

Not only are they zombies, but they didn’t even get into the right wardrobe room – they’re wearing the unfinished works in progress, not the completed garments! Poor girls … assuming, of course, that #3 IS a girl …

Posted by Beth | Report as abusive

I am aghast at how you treat the shambling undead!

Zombies have feelings too!

Or was it the fact that they are the dead, reanimated, and that these fine examples possess NO feelings?

Come on, Mr Rob! You’re the expert on these kinds of things!

Posted by tim | Report as abusive

I believe the phrase is

“Zombies are people too”

Posted by Name | Report as abusive

Oh hey, check it out! Trailer park lingerie is going to be in this season!

Blog Guy,

Thanks for the reminder. I’m going to see if I can dig up some of my old girlfriends.

Posted by H Lector | Report as abusive

Perfect attire for the office. Nobody would ever come near you … not even to get the coffee. Ick.

Yep. You could have a whole desk drawer full of chocolate and nobody would even drop by…

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

“In other news, authorities are patting themselves on the back this week after shutting down what appeared to be a mime prostitute ring. When asked how he managed to pull off such a huge bust, the officer in charge responded ‘It was actually quite easy. Most of them walked right into our invisible boxes…’”

Posted by K | Report as abusive

New reality show: America’s Next Top Zombie Geisha Model!

Posted by Krista | Report as abusive

Resident Evil called. It wants its undead strippers back in quarantine.

Posted by Name | Report as abusive

Oh, I get how they made these ‘creations’!

They painted the girls with Elmer’s glue then had them crawl through a dumpster. Whatever stuck to them is the ‘creation’.

Posted by some guy | Report as abusive

the people themselves aren’t too bad

the stuff on them look awful

Posted by Name | Report as abusive

After seeing them…I’m brain dead…

The real zombies on parade are the Obama Zombies, in Saturday’s NYC Halloween parade.

See them here:

Get your zombie on! And get some brains!

OMG! You’re an *author*!

P.S. @ Bandage: old home week, eh?

Posted by confused | Report as abusive