Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Why are they saluting our models that way?

October 26, 2009

Okay fashion show staff, we’re bleeding cash here!

Our big cost-saving idea of hiring dog groomers to do our models’ hair helped a lot, but look at what we’re spending on lipstick! We can’t keep buying makeup this way!

What? Yes Judy, I guess you COULD say the lipstick problem has us “going down the tubes,” if you want to be really lame about it…

We have GOT to figure out something else to decorate the models’ lips, something we already have on hand. Think, think…

I’ve got it! Lamar, you remember when be bought 40,000 of those little Hitler mustaches, because we thought they were going to be the next big fashion thing, but then they weren’t?

Go root around in the closet and bring me some of them. I think I’ve just had a brilliant idea!

join the Oddly Enough blog network

Tweat yourself to this blog on Twitter at rbasler

Models present creations by Ukrainian designer Mavka Khome during Ukrainian Fashion Week in Kiev October 20, 2009.  REUTERS/Konstantin Chernichkin

Wax figure of Adolf Hitler in 2004 file photo. REUTERS

Comments

I guess stupid knows no boundaries.

Posted by wellokthen | Report as abusive

I’ll bet it tickles. and ewwwww …

Posted by Beth | Report as abusive

I definitely love the first model’s face… she just knows she looks ridiculous, and can’t help it showing in her face!!

Posted by M | Report as abusive

They are just too much…. I mean, seriously, can anyone see the talent here????????????

Hey, it was the Ukraninians who appeared to use black tape in the Naugahyde blog last week. Now that the models have complained their mouths have been taped shut.

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Trust me Bill, there’s not a tape existing anywhere in the universe which will keep a woman’s mouth shut.

Posted by gwmc | Report as abusive

AMEN!

I wouldn’t call it “decorating models’ lips”, it looks more like defeaturing them in the ugliest possible way.

Poor girls. They’re so malnourished they were trying to suck the fluid out of black felt tip markers.

Posted by some guy | Report as abusive