Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Enjoy your flight, Mr. Johnson!

November 6, 2009

Good morning, Mr. Johnson! Thank you for choosing to fly with us to Milwaukee today, with stops in Knoxville and Fargo.May I see some photo ID, Mr. Johnson? Hmmm. Well, I guess that’s close enough.Did you pack all your own luggage today, Mr. Johnson? Did anyone give you anything suspicious? Nope? Great!Okey-dokey. I’m gonna give you an aisle seat because this is a small plane, and well, other passengers might beat you to death in a window seat.What line of work are you in? Selling homemade lunch meat door-to-door, huh? Well, folks are always gonna need lunchmeat, right?Here’s your boarding pass, and you have a good one! Is that Mrs. Johnson I see coming this way? Oh, just call it a hunch….

Be average! Join the Oddly Enough blog network

Left: A model displays a creation by designer Ekaterina Krivosheina during an international avantgarde fashion contest at the University of Technology and Design in St. Petersburg, Russia, November 5, 2009.Right: A model displays a creation by designer Elena Sukhodoeva during the St. Petersburg show.REUTERS photos by Alexander Demianchuk

Comments

Bob, I think I am gonna take some medication and hibernate….These fashion designers are draining away my desire to EVER buy anything in fashion…And what is a girl to do without some designer rags on her back… ?And the correct answer to that would be…. Hibernate….

Hmn… The girl in red kinda reminds me of Lady Deathstrike from X-Men.Or my next-door neighbor who works night shift at the local pub.

Posted by SilverHakai | Report as abusive

Shra, so you are not on medication already??????? I thought we had that in common as well!!

Posted by M | Report as abusive

Just when I thought that I had all of the latest and newest Department of Defense weapons all catalogued, I see that you have found something else ever more bold!The Personal Body Tank, complete with the innovative Personal Tread Wear!You came through, once again, Mr RobbiBob!

Posted by tim | Report as abusive

I meant take some MORE medication, M…Em… what did you mean by in common “as well”?

So Mrs. Scissorhands, how is little Eddie doing?

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Shra,Be careful, some medications have nasty side effects and may cuase you to accidently purchase some haute couture.All my clothing has matching tags to help avoid such fashion missteps. :-)

Posted by CAM | Report as abusive

looks more like the latest prototypes for military combatyou’ve got the tank on the left, and the assassin on the right

Posted by Name | Report as abusive

Ha. haha. hahahaha. ha,ha,ha,ha,haha. [gasp!] HA! HAhaha, ha,ha,ha,ha, ha. haha. [wheeeze] HA hahaha ha, ha haha, ha ha ha ha ["BANG!"]

Posted by some guy (R.I.P) | Report as abusive

Matings that should not occur….1) G.I. Joe + anteater2) Freddy Kruger + porcupine

Posted by K | Report as abusive

Thanks CAM… I know my Xanax from my Prozac…Any other kind??