Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

One more crack out of you…

November 9, 2009

First, I want to thank all you doctors for coming to this Humiliation Committee meeting to discuss our problem today. I know it’s a Thursday, so you should be enjoying a four-day weekend, as usual.

But it has come to our attention that the good old-fashioned butt check – and you all know what that involves – just doesn’t seem as demeaning and degrading as it used to.

I don’t know, maybe the lubricant got too good and it’s over too quickly. Maybe guys are just getting used to it. Heck, maybe we’re making it too much fun.

Anyway, what the committee has come up with is, we’re now going to have a nurse take PHOTOS of the procedure, just to turn up the mortification a notch or two.

What? Herb, that’s a BRILLIANT improvement! Yes, we COULD shoot video of it and post it on YouTube!

So we’ll start next week. Hah! These poor saps don’t know DEMEANING of the word Humiliation yet! Get it? Demeaning? I swear, I should be doing stand-up!

Tweat yourself to this blog on Twitter at rbasler

A man goes through a medical examination for the People’s Liberation Army in Hefei, Anhui province, November 1, 2009. REUTERS/Stringer

Comments

Still doesnt beat the first pic in the nude blog…
But you get an A- for trying… ;)

Is this Army by conscription or all volunteer?
Inquiring minds want to know, because this is the worst push up drill ever.

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

My favourite part is how you can see the thumbs delicately probing the anus in the close up picture.

What a turn on!

Posted by Little Miss Random | Report as abusive

While supposedly espousing a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell” policy, the Military employs trickery when determining who is straight and who is not.

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Hey! What are they Lookin’ for in the butt crack?

Maybe to see that they don’t have any anal warts or other abnormalities ; bad health.

Posted by Jame | Report as abusive

Imma let you finish, but Beyonce has the best crack I’ve ever seen…

Posted by K. West | Report as abusive

Well, it’s a good thing I can get pretty much any meds I need on the open market, ’cause I am definitely going to have to up my dosage.

For Pete’s sake Blog Guy, this is just, just…. Why is it the women don’t seem to have a problem with this, and even find it humorous? C’mon ladies, don’t encourage him!

Posted by Dave | Report as abusive

the bit I find the most interesting is the fact the examiner’s not wearing gloves, so that should make for interesting situations once he breaks for lunch, coffee, cigarettes or whatever else!

Posted by M | Report as abusive

Or is it we got it all wrong and this is the next big thing to help athletes compete effectively for the 100 m dash? I’d say it looks that way from the patients’ position…

Posted by M | Report as abusive

On second thoughts, this pic is just too wrong on so many levels….
Bob, I want my Prozac back….

I agree with you, Dave… could you ship me couple of crates of Xanax/ Prozac please…???????????????

You know, that K. West comment was funny. I just did NOT want to go there……

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

Just to paraphrase Ron White, the Blue Collar Comedian, “Once you’ve seen one guy naked, you want to see the see the rest…”

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

Not QUITE sure I agree with you Catherine… There are limits to which guys we would like to see naked…

The blog made me think “heh.”

The K. West comment made me snort loud enough to disturb coworkers.

See, that’s the differences between men and women. Again, as Ron White said, “A 60 year old woman approached him at the strip club, and she asked “Do you want to see me naked?”

He replied, “Yeah I do. Now roll them up and put ‘em away…”

Posted by Catherine Zeta-Jones | Report as abusive

K. West never saw, oh never mind.
K. West in ON crack.

Posted by Beyonce | Report as abusive

Now she speaks!! After all this time!!!
and she is talking drugs!!!

Why can’t we all just get along?

Posted by Taylor Swift | Report as abusive