Hot space goddesses invade!

November 19, 2009

Blog Guy, is it true that New York City has been invaded by Amazonian Queens from another planet?

Yes. We have photos of them. It appears they have never seen Earthlings before.

How tall are they?

About nine feet, wearing 10-inch stilettos.

Gosh, what’s your take on them?

I’m afraid. Very afraid. Sure, judging from the photos they seem easily amused, but they are capable of hiding their deeper thoughts behind vapid facades.

Rumors are spreading rapidly that they plan to take 100 human males back to their planet to breed with them.

Yikes! That must be causing mass panic and chaos in New York!

For sure. The line for volunteers already goes from Times Square up to The Bronx, and it’s expected to reach Boston by tonight.

Above: A tourist poses next to Victoria’s Secret models following their appearance in New York’s Times Square to celebrate the return of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show to New York, November 18, 2009.

Middle: Victoria’s Secret models Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (L) and Izabel Goulart (R) pose in Times Square.

Below: Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsoloo poses in Times Square.

REUTERS photos by Brendan McDermid

where are the 10 inch stilletos????

Blog Guy – Nicely done! Do they have to take the guys only from New York? I’m willing to sacrifice my body for science and inter-stellar piece, er, peace.

Posted by Dave | Report as abusive

Well Dave, how do I put this, they ain’t comin’ to Kabul….

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

It’s a good thing Prince Charles isn’t in New York, or we’d lose him for sure … what space goddess could resist him, especially in a kilt?

Posted by Beth | Report as abusive

Bob, I think you’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with Victoria’s Secret models. I think maybe you should shift your perspective a little and start focusing on more realistically-shaped women. Larger women can be sexy too, you know…THEY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL TOO! MAYBE IF THEY WEREN’T CONSTANTLY BOMBARDED WITH IMAGES OF WHAT “SOCIETY” DEEMS IS AN ACCEPTABLE SIZE FOR A GROWN WOMAN, THEY MIGHT STEP OUT OF THEIR SHELLS AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT THEY’RE MADE OF!!! AND DON’T YOU DARE SAY FRIED CHICKEN!!!I mean. You really should um….talk to someone.

Posted by K | Report as abusive

Victoria’s Secret models? Geez K, I really did think they were Amazonian goddesses from space.Anyway, tonight is their big fashion show, and I’ll have access to hundreds of pictures, but I’m not going to make that mistake again…

Posted by Robert Basler | Report as abusive

That tourist is my hero. Photo of the month I say! I laughed so hard, it made my morning.

Posted by Britt | Report as abusive

OK, the blue words on the marquee mentions “the term mentally retarded,”but the words in red really sum it all up…

Posted by Bill | Report as abusive

I really admire that cute little tourist’s chutzpah, considering the Amazonian Goddesses are looking at her like they think she’d make a nice pet …

Posted by Beth | Report as abusive

Robert, I think your med distribution network needs urgent revising. Either that, or K’s timer works as well as mine…

Posted by M | Report as abusive

Look! It’s a picture of me & Shra!

Posted by Little Miss Random | Report as abusive

[...] race42008.com » Blog Archive » Palin Criticism, Fair and UnfairOddly Enough » Blog Archive » Hot space goddesses invade! | Blogs | [...]

Which pic is that, LMR?? Not that I mind any of them… If I could just take a look at those 10 inch stilletos, I could decide for sure.. ;)Wouldnt mind being the tourist either.. she has spunk!!!

I thought maybe the second one – I could be the sassy brunette and you could be the classy blonde.

Posted by Little Miss Random | Report as abusive

Ayya!!! Yup… like that one too.. Though I have black hair…But she looks fine… ;)