Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Gosh, I thought she’d look happier….

December 4, 2009

kate hudson face 240Folks, this is our last logistics check before the gala premiere of our movie in London’s elegant Leicester Square, just minutes from now.

We’ve got HUGE superstars coming for this thing, and they need to be pampered!

Lamar, what’s the status of the stretch limousines? Who’s already arrived?

Daniel Day-Lewis, check. Nicole Kidman, check. Penélope Cruz, check.

And what about Kate Hudson?

WHAT? You didn’t send a stretch limo for Ms. Hudson? You thought she wouldn’t mind taking a bus and then WALKING the last six blocks because she’s so NICE?

BRITAIN/Are you out of your fricking MIND, Lamar?

This is a disaster. Our heads are gonna roll. Let’s just hope and pray she wore a short dress and tennis shoes….

Actress Kate Hudson arrives for the world premiere of “Nine” at Leicester Square in London December 3, 2009. REUTERS/Kevin Coombs

Comments

Strange flowing outfit + facial expression = strong resemblance to large fish drowning outside of water

Posted by dcromwell98 | Report as abusive

Celebrity blow-up dolls have become all the rage….

Posted by justK | Report as abusive

Somehow reminds me of an opera singer trying to hit a particularly difficult note – maybe she’s thrilling the audience with what she performed for an audition? The dress even fits!

By the way, love the new format, except you don’t have links to next and previous stories anymore. Bring them back!

Posted by ChristonJP | Report as abusive

Hi K, good to see you again. I positively hate this new registration system! Now I’ve had to change my own screen name to fit what somebody thought was cute!!!

Anyway, now that I’ve got that off my chest, I can say I think Ms. Hudson is calling out for somebody to stop the guy who snatched her purse. …you know, it IS London!

Posted by 1M1 | Report as abusive

justK,

The new registration is a nuisance but, I fear we must all suffer for the sake of humor. I suspect it has something to do with the White Hat Conspiracy.

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Kate is screaming because of the miscarriage of HTML that has besotten the Reuters management.

Posted by gwmc | Report as abusive

And who is this poser who’s standing in for the blogmeister himself?

Posted by gwmc | Report as abusive

Agreed on the next and previous buttons.

Also on Shra and the heels – very concerning. Maybe her parents found out about her drug problem and organised an intervention?

I was also disappointed that I couldn’t have my full name, but such is life, I guess.

Posted by LMR | Report as abusive

And I am back!!! ;)
Well, the addiction thing… I just managed to keep that from my folks…
And blog guy, thank you soooooooooooo much for the pics… Arent those heels gorgeous.. now, If I could just get a side view, that would be super!! :)

Hi, my name is CAM and I’m addicted to … never mind.

Hey! Look at that shiny thing on the wall!

Welcome back Shra. :-)