In recent days I’ve done yearly lists of the year’s goofiest photos, readers’ favorite items in my blog and the best headlines.
Today, I present my own list of personal favorites, the ones that cracked me up when I did them, and still do.
If you never liked this blog, today is no time to try to acquire a taste for it. If you didn’t like these items the first time around, well, they haven’t gotten any better, that’s for sure.
But my dear friends know that on Christmas Day I’ll be reaching out to them to read these items aloud and cackle uncontrollably. And hey, over the holidays isn’t that what Caller ID and temporary restraining orders are all about?
10. So, you like shoulder skulls, Liz?
9. A box of castanets for my pink bird, please…
8. Honey swat key mally ponce?
7. Wanna come back to MY place, human?
6. It don’t get much worse than this
5. You get one piece of carrion luggage
4. Vacuous chicks zap yokels with death machine!
3. Baby, you’re the stupidest!
2. A fashion taboo bites the dust
1. Hand me a hose, I’m the pope!
Lower your expectations, then join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
More stuff from Oddly Enough