Sorry, this one is a bit anticlimactic since I’ve already posted several lists on the top blog posts for 2009, but for legal reasons involving off-shore gambling accounts and so on, I still need to identify this blog’s most popular posts for December.
The stats show that December’s readers flocked to items about home improvement, gift ideas, exotic travel and the effects of cold weather on the human body.
Interestingly, the word “steamy” is used in two of the top three headlines, indicating that my readers are seriously interested in vaporized water. Duly noted for the future, folks.
Here we go, for the record:
10. Bleu video: a sexy homage to fromage?
9. Why, it was so cold that….
8. You get one piece of carrion luggage…
7. Obama in hot water at home?
6. Let’s take her for a spin!
5. And the most popular toy this Christmas is…
4. I see England, I see France, I see special underpants…
3. Steamy ski hostesses shower on the slopes!
2. Have yourself a creepy little Christmas?
1. The Steamy Lingerie Models who Saved Christmas!
Join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
More stuff from Oddly Enough