Sumo-size me!

January 6, 2010

JAPAN/

Ladies, welcome to our show! You’re in for quite a treat tonight!

JAPAN/Those of you who have seen our Chippendales Dancers perform in the past probably noticed they were great-looking guys, but were a little too thin and buff and muscular.

Many of you complained about this, so we went ahead and increased their meal rations to 4,000 calories a day, most of it deep-fried.

We also barred them from the gym and required 22 hours a day of sedentary couch time.

sumo chippendales 220.The result, we’re proud to unveil tonight, is the brand new “HECK, THAT MIGHT AS WELL BE MY HUSBAND CHIPPENDALES!”

Ladies, let’s give it up for the dudes of your dreams, Lonnie, Herb and Earl!

And remember, they’re available for bachelorette parties, too!

Go for the bronze! Join the Oddly Enough blog network

Top: Mongolian-born grand sumo champion Yokozuna Asashoryu (2nd R) and other sumo wrestlers leave after performing the traditional New Year’s rite at Meiji Shrine in Tokyo, January 6, 2010. REUTERS/Issei Kato

Right: Mongolian-born grand sumo champion Yokozuna Asashoryu, wearing a ceremonial belly band, performs a ring-entering ritual at Meiji Shrine in Tokyo January 6, 2010. REUTERS/Issei Kato

Left: Real Chippendales dancers

I wouldnt like to be on the side of the Sumo here…
and Chippendales are tooo tanned for me… nice abs though… and I like men, who dont have too many muscles on their arms…

Ummmm … one of each, please!

Posted by BethyB | Report as abusive

Sumo wrestling is a strangely fascinating sport. As is Chippendale dancing to be sure.

But I know who I’d rather have at my birthday party! So, RB, what are you doing in August?

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Shra, don’t we all have the same number of muscles in our arms? Sorry, it does get a little hazy in my head right after my afternoon dose.

Posted by 1M1 | Report as abusive

I am surprised that Yokozuna can, one, stand on one leg, and two, lift the other leg so high.

But I also wonder, what exactly is he doing it for?

Posted by Billl | Report as abusive

I think they sumo in the second pic is ripping a wicked fart.

I don’t care who you are, where you are, or who you are with, farts are always funny!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

1m1, i meant, made up muscles, you know… like the guys say, being ripped??
Say, can we make birthday requests to BG???
How about a shoe pictures blog, BG?? Pleaseeeee?? Monday would be a good time!! :D

Unca, they are barefeet… or have slippers over stockings… I have prettier slippers than what that guy in the kimono is wearing…

Shra, I trust you do not, I repeat, DO NOT wear slippers with stockings, except when coming back home and NOT going out again.

If you do, I think I would recommend a revision to your dosage, which could be beginning to slip somewhat…

Posted by 1M1 | Report as abusive

1M1, nope, no slippers over stockings!!! Ever!! I mean, I would try it if I am wearing a traditional kimono and standing for my photo shot… as a tourist in Japan… but only for those few moments… I swear!!!
So, BG could I expect a shoe blog onn Monday?? Please??

I second Shra’s request!! Let’s celebrate her birthday! She is, after all, one of the reasons I started posting instead of just lurking. She deserves recognition! :D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Awww E!!! That is soooooo sweeet… ….

I’ll have to adhere to that request for Shra’s shoe post, if only because I am just waiting to see all the comments from the rest of the group!!

Posted by 1M1 | Report as abusive

Knowing RB…I’m expecting the unexpected when it comes to fulfilling Shra’s desperate need, I mean request for a shoe post.

Go on RB…astound us!!

I mean…astound us more than usual :P

E.

PS: Shra, have you checked out the Oddee blog? They have two sets of the ‘weirdest shoes’ ever. Not only do they look weird but they all look painful!!

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Yup… checked all that E… the one with the mesh shoes… and all that jazzz….