The traffic statistics are in for January, the first month of the new, slightly more educational, grown-up version of this blog, and clearly readers are coming along for the ride.
The ten most popular posts for the month found readers enthralled by Canadian history, a serious look at improving airline security and an attempt to come up with the worst travel idea ever.
But most of all, readers came back over and over to read about the daring exploits of one Eugene “Toilethead” Johnson, the first true hero to show up in the blog this year.
Here you go, a blog you can read at work!
Well, at least a blog I can read at work.
10. That’s my tongue trailing 40 feet behind me?
9. Life in the presidential fast lane…
8. Heartwarming, bedwarming story of stupid…
7. Damn it, Jim! I’m a doctor not a…
6. Presenting the Golden… No, it’s just too easy!
5. Honey, did my Beaver come in the mail?
4. Car lovers, the new models are out!
3. What’s gone wrong with this blog?
2. The easy answer to airline security…
1. The grossest picture of the year so far?
Join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
More stuff from Oddly Enough