This was a very good month for the blog. I tried doing a few items in list form, and it paid off in page views. I did this for 10 reasons, but I don’t remember what they were.
The most popular post of the month, by far, was Top 10 things I learned in the blizzard.
Other lists such as Five people I DON’T want to meet and Five guys who NEVER get picked in speed dating also captured a big audience.
In other popular posts this month, readers showed their interest in bakeries in foreign lands, topless voters in foreign lands, kittens and squirrels in foreign lands and, well, Carly Simon.
Here they are, then, the 10 most successful posts for the month:
10. Our cakes are CRAP-TASTIC!
9. ALL of you girls are named Bambi?
8. How much do you tip a lingerie model?
7. Topless voters, nothing up their sleeves…
6. Five reasons to just go barefoot…
5. Cutest photos of the year, so far…
4. Five people I DON’T want to meet
3. Five guys who NEVER get picked in speed dating!
2. Finally, the real secret of “You’re So Vain”
1. Top 10 things I learned in the blizzard
Join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
More stuff from Oddly Enough