A little bit of Boris…

March 13, 2010

becker 300Blog Guy, I’m a big tennis fan, and you never do anything about tennis except show players making goofy faces.

Hey, I don’t force them to look goofy. I just use what I get. But let me do something nice to make it up to you.

Oh. That’s damned decent, I must say. Well, my all-time favorite player is Boris Becker. Can you run some photos of him in your blog?

Sure thing. Here he is with his wife, Lilly, just a couple of days ago. Enjoy.

But wait. That seems to just be a photo of Lilly, with a tiny sliver of Becker.

becker 2 200I do beg your pardon. Sorry, here’s another one.

Um, that’s not much better.

Look, clearly you’re a pathetic malcontent who will never be happy and should seek professional help.

If nothing else, show a little respect for Lilly, who had a baby just a month ago.

A baby? A month ago? Her? No way.

Way.

Former tennis player Boris Becker of Germany and his wife Dutch model Lilly Kerssenberg pose as they arrive for the Laureus World Sports Awards in Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi March 10, 2010. REUTERS/Jumana El-Heloueh

[...] A little bit of Boris… | Analysis & Opinion | Reuters [...]

Since Shra is away for the weekend allow me to substitute for her..

“Thanks for the gratuitous shoe shot Bas!” :)

I hope I caught her essence sufficiently. Otherwise I am sure when she gets back there will be much zapping happening.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Ah, BG, I take back all the bad things I said about you. Well, maybe not ALL the bad things, but this certainly helps. Boris-Schmorris. Lilly has very nice… mugs.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Imagine the jealousy of all the suckers caught in the morning commute as I hover over them, spilling my morning coffee on their cars. :op

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

And you can put it to good use in playing paintball… ;)

I love tennis !! :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Love the shoes, the dress…not so much.

Good Monday morning everyone!! It’s only good for me because it’s almost Wednesday. Why am I living for Wednesday? Because I get Wednesday off – public holiday here ;). It pays to be Irish! I’ll try not to rub it in too much!!

:P

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Aren’t those “balls” to big to play tennis?
I think Boris Becker does not know what to do with that…

Cheers,
SimpleGuy

Piadas e Humor em http://www.kerorir.blogspot.com

Posted by SimpleGuy | Report as abusive

What’s the public holiday that allows you to have off Wednesday? Ohh wait…does it have something to do with the patron saint of Guiness and green bagels? Yeah that’s a fun holiday! The day after though..not so much.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Yup. Paddy’s Day it is. But green bagels ifly?! Remind me never to come over to eat at your place!

Won’t be doing much on Paddy’s Day myself, seeing as how I need to be in work on Thursday. But still, sleeping in and lollying about sounds like a good way to spend the day! I’ll probably go for a walk and get some atmosphere before it gets messy. Oooh it would be nice if I could catch a leprechaun!

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

And get your pot of gold? ;)

Yeah…a pot of gold full of gold nuggets and bars and chains and coins….

I tell ya, I sure could use one!!

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Yes E, green bagels. It’s not something I personally make, it’s a thing we have here in the States where for some reason our idea of celebrating Paddy’s Day (as you put it) is to turn every edible item green. Green bagels, green donuts, green beer,…. you get the picture. I think it is a ploy to get the moldy food to last a day longer.

And good luck catching your leprechaun. If you do and get all that gold before I launch my clothing line, will you get me my favorite things?

Unca, I am gonna have to check out the link when I get home. My job keeps a tight leash on web access here. They try to minimize day dreaming and thoughts of being anywhere but here.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Why do many Americans wear and eat green on March 17th but not orange on July 12th? I always want to wear orange on March 17th in response to everyone who asks “Where’s your green?” (The answer is the jade stone in my ring.) But the joke would be lost on most people I know. It would still be funny to me, though.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Yeah Unca, I am sure it has something to do with productivity and the cost of having me as an employee and all the stuff. Just a guess.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I am missing LMR saying “MUGS”…. :(
E… I think the woods at twilight on the eve of Paddy’s day (that is TODAY!) would be a good time to find those leprechauns…. Good Luck!!!
Mr. Pilot… you know what’s on my list of favourite things, dont you!! Well then… hurry up with them then… come now… Chop! Chop!

(Ssshhhhh be very very qwiet….I’m huntin’ leprechauns!)

I know exactly what to get you ifly, so yeah if I find that leprechaun, consider it done! ;)

Shra, same goes for you! So cross yer fingers :D

So, I have a nice day planned for tomorrow and I have everything done here so I won’t even have to take work home!

So Happy St. Patricks Day in advance to you all! May the luck of the Irish find you!

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life’s passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

See y’all Thursday!

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

“May the road rise…”

When I was 22, I cracked a piston while I was riding a bike, and the bike locked up on me. I didn’t ride it out. The road “rose up” and smacked its way (or gnawed its way) halfway through the bubble on my helmet. If I weren’t wearing a bubble, I wouldn’t be here now.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Finally checked out the link Unca… and yeah… I wouldn’t mind jet-packing to and fro from that!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

My wife won’t let me ride a bike now, won’t let me go parachuting or skydiving. Won’t let me do anything risky, really. She wants me to die in bed an old man. If I do, I will be so ticked.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

I am sooooooooooo gonna tell on you, Unca!