Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

He’s got the cash on him, I know it!

March 18, 2010

silva pocket 490

Blog Guy, I heard you sometimes help with schoolwork.  Like reports and stuff.

Yeah, if you don’t mind virtually no research and getting a D in a course at a mediocre college and graduating into a dead-end job you’ll have until they sack you for incompetence, I can help.

silva combo 220Wow, that sounds great! I need to do a 1000-word report on Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva , who is apparently the president of  Brazil or someplace.

Okay, looking at a recent photo, it appears he’s a deadbeat. I think here he’s at a restaurant with other leaders, and he’s pulling the old, “Oh, I left my wallet at the hotel” scam.

Clearly, they don’t believe him, and it’s getting ugly.  I think they all had steak because he said it was on him, so they’re going to beat it out of him.

This is great stuff, Blog Guy! What else?

Uh, it seems he has an unnatural fixation with other people’s noses. I’m no shrink, but it looks like a fetish.

So your report could say something like, “If you go to Brazil, don’t lend the president any money, and don’t let him near your nose.” But put in a lot of adjectives to stretch it to 1,000 words.

This is awesome. I can’t thank you enough, Blog Guy!

It was nothing. It happens I’m doing a Wikipedia item on him, anyway.

Top: Brazil’s President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (L) reaches into his pocket after a joint news conference with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (C) in the West Bank city of Ramallah, March 17, 2010. REUTERS/Mohamad Torokman

Middle: Lula da Silva wipes the face of his wife Marisa in a 2007  file photo. REUTERS/Sergio Moraes

Bottom: Lula interacts with Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez in a 2009 file photo. REUTERS/Jorge Silva

Comments

He’s wiping his wife’s face? Looks like he’s picking her nose! What do you think ifly? You’re the professional nose picker.

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

The question that pops in my mind is what is he looking for inside Chavez’s nose… certainly not oil!

Posted by justM | Report as abusive

Oh come on RB…I actually liked the wiping off wify pictury…awwee I am now in touch with my feminine side :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Well E, you an pick your wife and you can pick your nose, but you shouldn’t pick your wifes nose.

Unless she is incompacitated or in a vegetative state(as it appears Mrs. da Silva is) and you, by legal proxy only, must perform the function.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Actually you can pick your friends nose but it really freaks them out, however its especially funny at boring parties.

Posted by DemDude1 | Report as abusive

Pick it

Lick it

Flick it

Stick it

That’s the booger anthem.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

So, you shouldnt pick your friend’s nose… I agree… I had rather pick my own snot than someone else’s…. so not happening!!

Comments are closed for the next post on smiling kids!!

Posted by justM | Report as abusive

Thanks, they’re open now. Go wild.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

OK, so the President of France is a serial boob grabber, while the President of Brazil has a nose fetish, and apparently likes to think he’s a fashion model when in front of the media.
And you think YOUR elected officials are idiots.

Posted by zeitgeist | Report as abusive

With some of our elected officials, I swear, if their brains were black powder they couldn’t blow their own noses! What does that say about the voters who voted for them?

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

To me, he looks drunk…. stone drunk…