Action hero bounces a Czech…

March 29, 2010

CZECH/

Blog Guy, you know those elaborate fantasy photos you set up for readers? It’s my turn.

Well, you know I only set them up if they’re really weird. Otherwise, they bore me. So what’s your fantasy? You have about 20 words to engage my interest…

van damme crop chicks 260Mine involves that actor, Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Okay, that’s TOO weird. What’s he doing?

Using his martial arts skills to kick a bottle of  wine off the head of this Czech guy.

I guess that’s pretty bizarre, let me get started on it.

Oh, did I mention the two dozen gorgeous chicks in metalic bikinis and silver shoes?

Jeez, do you think if I could get two dozen gorgeous chicks in metalic bikinis and silver shoes together in one place I’d be wasting my time writing a blog?

Belgian actor Jean-Claude Van Damme (2nd L) performs during the Miss Czech beauty contest in Prague March 20, 2010. REUTERS/David W Cerny

Awww I love that some of the girls have little bellies handing over their bikini bottoms!! Finally, REAL women!!!

Thanks Baz :D

I wonder if Jean-Claude ripped his trousers doing that move?

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

SWEET :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Well Czech that out. Are those kegs behind the contestants?

Posted by Billl | Report as abusive

If it were not for Jean Claude Van “Look I Can Still Kick Reeeeeaaallllyyyy High” Damme and The Czech Guy that picture would be perfect!

Also in the second pic Jean Claude Van “Chuck Norris Has His Round House Kick But I Can Do The Splits” Damme is trying to cop a feel.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Jean-Claude Van Damme is still the best kick@$$ action hero on the planet!

Posted by UniSol_W7 | Report as abusive

Hmmm….I think Jason Statham as the Transporter kicks ass better than Van Damme.

But truly, if there’s any truly awesome ass kicking to be done in an action movie, give me Chuck Norris any day!!

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

So, including Jean Claude Van Driver, there are a total of 25 boobs on stage, and a large novelty cheque, er Czech.

Posted by zeitgeist | Report as abusive

“Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table of Elements because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.”

“If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you can not see Chuck Norris, you are only seconds away from death.”

“Chuck Norris once stopped time for two hours simply by thinking about pineapples.”

The Transporter was a dumb movie, The Transporter 2 was even worse. Jason Statham though rules any movie his is in! :)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Those shoes don’t match the bikinis.

Just sayin’…

Posted by LMR | Report as abusive

I agree LMR…

@LMR: Who’s looking at shoes? :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

The guy with the wine bottle is getting a reality Czech…

Posted by justM | Report as abusive

Just a small question: who got the Czech beauty crown? Just Czeching…

Posted by justM | Report as abusive

zeitgeist, that made me chuckle.

ifly, the first Transporter film was good! Jason Statham in a tailored suit. Cute girl wearing mostly skimpy clothes. Hot, sweaty men fighting it out in an oil slick…what’s not to like?

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Deal or No Deal?

Posted by Billl | Report as abusive

E, I am all about the hot girl in minimal clothing and Jason Statham putting the hurt on tons of baddies but as far as cinematic adventures go the overall film was sub-par.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

So I guess I shouldn’t tell you that I have the DVD eh?

;)

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

I have both of them on DVD. I didn’t see either in the movies and I bought the first one cause I like Jason Statham and the previews looked good.

The second one I bought not because I thought it would be good but just so I could have the set.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

And they say women shop unnecessarily!!!

What about the third one ifly? You’re gonna have to go out and get it now :P.

Generally I don’t think sequels ever live up to the originals.

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

There is a third one??? Oh man, I can imagine what a crapfest that is! No, I do not think I will be getting it. :p

I agree that sequels generally do not live up to the originals. Except Spider-Man 2. That one was pretty good. The third sucked though cause they totally ruined Venom, then killed him off!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Ooh don’t get me started on the mess that was Spider-Man!! I didn’t even buy the first one!! And X-Men…shudder!!

Batman, the Dark Knight, now that was a good sequel to match the original, in fact…I think the sequel was better! What did you think of Punisher? I loved it! Was there a sequel to that one though?

:D

E. (working late tonight…blah).

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

The first X-Men was awesome, the sequels got progressively worse.

Cyclops: “Wait, how do we knows it’s him?”
Wolverine: “You’re a dick.”
Cyclops: “Yep, it’s him.”

Micheal Keeton was the BEST Batman ever!!

Didn’t see Punisher. Didn’t really follow the comics too much and the previews looked stupid.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I have all of the X men series… what can I say.. I really like Hugh Jackman….

ifly, I’m going to disagree with you there. I think Christian Bale is the best Batman…he’s so good as Batman that he make me forget there ever were any other Batmans, including Adam West!!

As for Hugh…he doesn’t really do it for me. Except for maybe in Van Helsing. Which of course, I own, because even if it weren’t Hugh there is Kate Beckinsale…droooool city!!

:D

E. (PS, Happy April Fools! Can’t wait to see what Baz comes up with today! Have already pranked a few people and having such a laugh doing it!)

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Sorry, in our family we celebrate April Fools EVE, not April Fools Day. We opened our gifts last night.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Let me guess…you got a barrel of monkeys?

E.