A different sort of Georgia peach?

May 14, 2010

fashion georgia this 280Blog Guy, I was wondering. Where do the fewest women get married?

You know, I mean like which country has the highest percentage of  what we used to call “old maids” before we became enlightened?

That’s easy. it’s Georgia.

No, I said COUNTRY.

Georgia IS also a country. It’s over there in Europe somewhere. See how the women look, dressed in black, very plain-looking, with skinny arms and huge hips?

I guess this is why 98 percent of them never get married.

Yikes! I see your point, Blog Guy. She’s sure no high fashion model, heh heh heh….

Actually, this one IS a fashion model in Georgia. So now you can see the magnitude of the problem.

georgia fashion 240Of course, part of it is that outfit she’s wearing. Don’t they have anything a little sexier over there?

Sure thing. Here on the left is the alluring, plunging neckline, low-cut version.

That’s LOW-CUT?

Yep, she’s considered to be practically topless over there.

A model presents creations by Georgian designer Nino Chubinishvili during Tbilisi Fashion Week May 11, 2010. REUTERS/David Mdzinarishvili

And they wont smile, so, that wont get them any husbands either….

Bloated? Constipated? Sour attitide? Feel like you hips are about to explode? Try a Goofy Face Museum and Doughnut Shop tasty treat today! Our special doughnuts are made with the finest ingredients, flown in fresh daily (on Basler BT-69’s) and are guaranteed to cure what ails you!

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Are you sure that’s a girl? I’ve seen 12 year old boys that look like that, aside from the clothing.

Posted by BethyB | Report as abusive

“The devil went down to Georgia and joined the Oddly Enough blog network!”

Junk in the trunk? Nah, that’s to easy.

She/He actually looks like what happens to the cartoon characters when a pipe falls on them and gets stuck halfway.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I’m still waiting for my helicopter pic.

:Hrumph:

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Wow, even the Sith Lords have fashion shows! Can I say that it looks like something is stuck in her dark side, or would that be reported as abusive?

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Well E, if you spin him/her around very fast those shoulder thingies have to be able to produce some lift.

Granted it’s no Sikorsky but gotta start somewhere right?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

(S)he needs one of those white bar thingies across the eyebrows. Or an industrial size pair of tweezers.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Yes dear, that dress DOES make your butt look big. Actually it makes an elephant’s butt look tiny.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Live long and prosper. I never knew Spock had a daughter/son.

Posted by kwaske | Report as abusive

I think i recognise her from the latest C S Lewis film. Did she play a fawn?

Posted by knit_nurse | Report as abusive

Sometimes, as in right now, I believe that some male fashion designers have some underlying issues regarding a deep seeded hatred for females. Why else would he design something so unflattering as an outfit like that? Heck, even the model obviously hates it!

Posted by vwgal | Report as abusive

You know…. there is absolutely no way she couldnt be a he…
I mean the last pic is definitely a sullen pouty one… and I agree with BethyB…. that could be a kid…

It isn’t pret-a-porter fashion…The designer is very creative…
It’s not right to make general conclusions about gaorgian women and fashion with one example.

Posted by leliko | Report as abusive