A chance to Trump myself…

June 1, 2010

BRITAIN

Blog Guy, say you could do anything you wanted to Donald Trump. What would it be? Go wild.

What a fun game! Um, I’m seeing him driven around for days in a Mini Cooper, all covered with itchy poison ivy and listening to the “Complete Works of Salmon Rushdie” via Books on Tape.

BRITAINFrankly Blog Guy, I expected something more creative  from you.

Gosh. I’m sorry. Okay, I’ve  got it. All he gets to eat, for a solid month…..

Let me stop you, Blog Guy. It can’t involve brussels sprouts because you’ve already used them recently for a cheap laugh.

Please give me one more chance. Okay, Trump is out in the middle of nowhere, with bagpipers playing, and he can’t get away from them. All he has is a golf club, and when he can’t take it anymore he has to use the club to knock himself out. You like that one?

trump 3 club 260 thisThere’s a big flaw. Wouldn’t he just use the golf club on the bagpipers to get them to stop?

Nope. Real bagpipers won’t stop playing no matter how much you hit them with a golf club, but please don’t ask me how I know that.

U.S. property mogul Donald Trump poses next to bagpipers during a media event on the sand dunes of the Menie estate, the site for Trump’s proposed golf resort, near Aberdeen, Scotland, May 27, 2010. REUTERS/David Moir

“Don’t get fired! Join the Oddly Enough blog network!” :-)

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by robert basler and Oddly Enough, eBusiness BPO Inc.. eBusiness BPO Inc. said: A chance to Trump myself… http://bit.ly/9hLAHc [...]

“say you could do anything you wanted to Donald Trump. What would it be?”

I have no desire to do anything to Mr Trump, I don’t agree with some of the decisions he makes, okay a lot of the decisions he makes, but that is the job of a wanna be critic, to be critical, and on closer inspection there is a lot to be questioned while we heal earth otherwise we become cows graising in the field.

Fun Game ?, well if its a matter of fun then make him a contestant on his own show.

Posted by lightwayvez | Report as abusive

I’ve just developed hatred for Trump :-O

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Well Spinster, I’d lend you a golf club, but like I said….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Right on justCAM! :)

@lightwayvez…what’s this I hear about cows?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Hang on, Spinster. You’re eight floors up above this guy? Have you never seen a Daffy Duck cartoon? Can you get hold of an anvil or an office safe or a grand piano?

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Look at that guy in that first picture, wearing that oddly coloured, freaky headpiece – the one standing next to the piper.
He may have most of the money in the world, but he still can’t buy a decent haircut/wig/implant/hamster/whatever-the -heck-that-thing-is-on-his-head.

Posted by zeitgeist | Report as abusive

Exactly, Unca! Acme, when you care enough to drop the very best!

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

where is my kick -in-his-face comment??

Sorry Shra, I thought it was just a tad harsh, but I suppose you get a similar point across in this one, anyway….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

This would be his media event to try and persuade the locals that they’d liked to stop objecting to his planning application and let him trash their beaches?

I’m with what I’m guessing Shra was saying – in his face!

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Just what the world needs — another golf course.

I would make DT privy to the private thoughts of others about him. He would see the contempt and disgust and total lack of respect I believe most people hold for him. They may respect his money, but if the money left, they would follow it.

Without his money, he’s nothing but Yosemite Sam. Just once — and just for me — I would like him to belt out “Great Horney Toads!”

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

I think they’re playing ‘Scotland the Brave’, because that’s what you have to be to allow Donald Trump within 10 feet.

Posted by LMR | Report as abusive

Blog Guy, you are just too thoughtful. Men in kilts. If I hold my hand up to the photo, only the piper is in the shot. Did I mention I have a thing for men in kilts?

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

Ondoor… there are quite a few good looking kilt-wearing guys in my town… always a pleasure to see them… eye-candy, you see.. (wink wink)

Shra, the scenic opportunities in your town make me smile..though I am managing to contain the drool. Parades here are my best source of men in kilt viewings. Hey! You should have a business taking tourists out in busses to see men in kilts! Men in Kilts is starting to sound like a band’s name or book title. Oooh, photo book…

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

LOL! I like the way you think, One.. :)

Nice sporran ! Is that a dagger in your sock, or are you just pleased to see me ?

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Lol Unca, unsure of your fanny? :P

I did mean the fanny in the “hiney” terms, yes Unca… though people in these parts do refer to it as fanny at times.. :P

Replys to justCAM on the subject of cows I’d rather the buffalo really, either way its all free range to me.

Posted by lightwayvez | Report as abusive