Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

Sarah finally gets goofy!

June 9, 2010

goofy palin this 490

Blog Guy, I took my family to the Goofy Face Museum and Doughnut Shop during our visit to Washington, and we loved it! But I wondered why you didn’t have any pictures of Sarah Palin on display. Are you anti-Republican?

goofy mccain 220Far from it.  Surely you noticed our prominent exhibit on Palin’s old running mate, Senator John McCain. The coffee mugs and t-shirts with McCain’s face are the best-selling items in our gift shop.

We’ve been trying to get a Palin goofy face shot for years, but we can’t FORCE people to contort their facial features in grotesque ways. At least not while anybody is watching.

Finally, a few days ago, we caught her in a funny face,  and we’re now having it printed for the museum. Here’s a preview of it.

That’s awful! Why on earth would she make a face like that?

Well, when we shot this she was in the stands at the Belmont Stakes. Now let’s see, what could a horse do right in front of you that would make you look that disgusted?

Oddly Enough blog network

Former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin is seen in the stands of the 142nd Belmont Stakes, the final leg of racing’s Triple Crown, at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York June 5, 2010. REUTERS/Jessica Rinaldi

Republican presidential nominee Senator John McCain reacts to almost heading the wrong way off the stage after shaking hands with Democratic presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama at the conclusion of the final presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, October 15, 2008. REUTERS/Jim Bourg

Comments

Oh I know I know!!!!!

“Celebrate mediocrity, join the Oddly Enough blog network!’

Sarah Palin… repub eye candy. I must admit, she ain’t that horrible on the eyes.

And I like how this blog is reppin NY today! Or at least the pics are.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

She’s blowing a kiss… ;-)

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

Not even a shot of horseshoes, Shra.

WI nice; once took the ferry over from MI. NY nice, too. Train trip to NY, though not from MI. My, oh MI. I’ll get back to visit eventually.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

“Don’t hate me ’cause I’m pretty! Join the Oddly Enough blog network!”

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

One… if I wanna look at sexy horse shoes… I know I should be watching cartoons….
You know… I really do miss watching cartoons… cartoons are good for the brain… just like medidonuts are good for the heart and the soul… and not to forget, that the sprinkles are good for your eyes….
You know… i think Sarah Palin is watching someone have just that… and hence the pouty face…

I can be on that “too much information” ad they play over here… I can link contents amazingly…

What’s really goofy is a black bra under that t-shirt. I mean, seriously???

Posted by BethyB | Report as abusive

I know exactly what fwd and Mr.Pilot would want….

And what is it exactly that fwd and Mr. Pilot would want?

Inquiring minds would like to know. ;)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Damm; I thought it was Sarah Ferguson for a moment. ;)

Posted by skeres | Report as abusive

@Spinster: did just that, left from Ludington! Some years ago, though.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

This is a family blog, Mr.Pilot… shouldnt forget that… ;)

For a minute there I thought you guys were playing Mornington Crescent!

:D