It’s time for celebrity toes and ankles!

June 18, 2010

NBA/FINALS

Blog Guy, I’m a HUGE Christina Aguilera fan. I know she sang the National Anthem at a Lakers game a couple of days ago, and I’m hoping you can run a picture of her. Please!

Sure thing, here you go, that photo on top. She’s looking nice, huh? I guess she…

FILM-MTV/Excuse me, I hate to complain, Blog Guy, but those are just her ankles and her shoes. I was hoping for a face.

Yeah, sorry, we’ve hired a bunch of really short photographers recently – some kind of quota thing – and I must agree it’s changed the look of our coverage.

That’s very disappointing. Well look, I’m also a big fan of actress Anna Kendrick. Got any shots of her?

Here you go, Sport. On the right.

celeb shoes 3 260Now see, there’s that shoe problem again. Okay, I’m going to give this one more try, Blog Guy. What about the British singer, Leona Lewis?

That’s her on the left. I believe this particular photographer is only 3’4″ tall.

See here, Blog Guy! I’m just like that Chairman of  BP, I want to help the “small people,” but can’t your photographers just point their lenses upward a bit?

Oh. Hmmmm. Wow. Jeez…… Lamar, come over here and take a memo from me to our photographers. It’ll be short…..

Top: The shoes of Christina Aguilera are seen as she sings the National Anthem before Game 6 of the 2010 NBA Finals basketball series in Los Angeles, June 15, 2010. REUTERS/Mike Blake

Right: The shoes of actress Anna Kendrick are pictured as she arrives at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, June 6, 2010. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok

Left: The shoes of British singer Leona Lewis are pictured during her performance at the Rock in Rio Music Festival in Lisbon, May 22, 2010.

Oh good grief. Shra gets a HAPPY Friday.

I’m with the requester on this one – different angle pleeeezzzeeee?

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about … love them all! Thanks for the Friday boost, BG!

Posted by BethyB | Report as abusive

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by robert basler, eBusiness BPO Inc.. eBusiness BPO Inc. said: It’s time for celebrity toes and ankles! http://bit.ly/be7OqR [...]

Baz, you crack me up!!! Is there a petty cash fund to bail your photographers out of jail? Just in case they DO happen to…point the camera upwards?!

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Dave, look at her shoes. And the cologne you want to be wearing? Obsession!

Wow, Leona sings some beautiful songs and those are one mean pair of shoes. Hey! She could use those to climb down runway walls.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

“Life’s short, grab it by the ankles. Join the Oddly Enough blog network!”

For 3′-4″ your camera dude could have at least gotten some knees in there. What, was he lying down on the job?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I like Kendrick’s shoes…. and Christina’s shoes look good too….
Is this the blog you were referring to, BG?
How sweet….. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Yes Shra, I decided to run it a day early as a treat for your last day at work… How’s that for caring about my readers?

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

Umm…. you ran it a week early, Baz… I finish up next Friday… does that mean I get another shoe/ Mr.Fab Abs blog next Friday? ;)
You are the sweetest though!! Thanks Baz!!

Caring, pandering, it’s all the same here in OE world.

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

[...] More here: It's time for celebrity toes and ankles! | Analysis & Opinion | [...]

[...] the original: It's time for celebrity toes and ankles! | Analysis & Opinion |AKPC_IDS += "4136,";Popularity: unranked [...]

Shra, you and BethyB lucked out on this one!

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

Hey, wait a minute! How do we know those are the REAL celebrity shoes/toes/ankles?!?!

I think that last picture is my sister!

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

For all we know those shoes/toes/ankles could be Shra’s, E’s and 69′s!! I demand an investigation!

Posted by justCAM | Report as abusive

Well CAM I wouldn’t be caught dead in animal print but the second pair I could see myself wearing. I’ve nothing in my closet that would go with the last pair. My chain mail is out getting repaired after the last…event…I wore it too.

;)

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Darn E, if you took Kendricks’s (my fav too in this post!), I will have to be Christina….

E, I’d offer to lend you my chainmail, but it’s not really shiny enough to go with the spikes on those shoes. You could try Knit Nurse, I seem to remember her chain is pretty silvery.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

E… tee hee.. ;)

Hmmm.. I woulda thought Shra would wear red, E pink, and Spinster green, white, with a touch of red.

No one knows what colors Knit_nurse and Crowgirl would wear because that is highly classified. If they showed you, they would have to kill you.

BethyB I feel is impulsive so you never know what color she would be wearing at any given time.

And LMR.. is she even allowed to wear shoes where you keep her Mr. B.?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

haha loved the gothic s&m style shoes.. :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

ifly…pink? Nah, not for me. I’m more likely to be caught wearing blue or black. Like a bruise. Haha!

Unca, I used to have a chain mail bracelet that an ex gave me. Of course, he took it back when he became my ex. Which was too bad, it was the coolest thing! Think Aunty could make me a new bracelet?

:D

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

Did you not say your stilettos were pink? Perhaps I misunderstood?

As far as the black or blue..or *and*…well, perhaps you should have said the safe word a little sooner. :p

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

E, I have a fabulous chainmail choker, also from an ex, but I got to keep it. :) I’ll try and find out where it came from…

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

Ah yes, the stilettos are pink but nothing in my wardrobe is! But, they go with my ‘bruised’ palette. :P Safe word? What safe word? :D

CrowGirl, sound awesome! I’d love to get another bracelet, I think I’m gonna check esty tonight. Although, my bank account is pretty depleted. Still, it’ll give me something to drool over! (Since Baz can’t seem to find any new pics of hot (and by hot I mean good looking) men. Sheesh!)

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

I have blue stilletos with a red sole…. :D

OE Blog Stiletto Unit……yes. Yes that will do nicely. :)

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

I like that, ladies!
And CG, KN and LMR and One and Bethy B….
Oh gosh the list doesnt end….
Niiiiiiiice!!!!

OE Blog Stiletto Unit works for me!

And my pink stiletto’s go perfectly with my black super-hero outfit!

:P

E.

Posted by egeria | Report as abusive

@Shra How patriotic! I’m new here, but I’ve got some hot pink stilettos w/a wickedly pointed toe & I hate crime. Does that include me in the OE Blog Stiletto Unit?

Posted by MamaC326 | Report as abusive

I don’t own any heels at all, so I guess that rules me out. :(

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

No heels, CG? My respect for you just went up a couple more notches.

Posted by DoctorDoll | Report as abusive

Sorry Doc, I believe that’s my fault. In editing CG’s comment, I changed the meaning. What she really said was, no heels shorter than six inches….

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

CG, you are in the Unit,nevertheless!
MamaC, (I like your name btw!), Unca is partly right… but I would say that if you are as weird or insane as any of us, and interested in medidonuts and flying and the Goofy Face Museum and ofcourse, SHOES and Mr.Fab Abs… and show us that you are… then I think we can cut down on the probation period… what say Stilleto Unit?

I do rather enjoy the Goofy Face museum. The John McCain 1 is a classic. I could do medidonuts. As a mother of 3 girls, I should probably be medicated @ all times. MMMM Mr. Fab Abs, where’s he been all my life? Unfortunately my hubby is my Flab Abs, but I love him anyway.

Is there eveil afoot? 2day, I have my ivory peep toe heels by Hot Kiss on, so who needs a throat squished?

Posted by MamaC326 | Report as abusive

Barefoot it is ! Not only do I not own any heels, I don’t own any shoes. Somewhere in the spare room there’s a pair of sandals that have gone mouldy through lack of use, but if I’m not in steelies or hiking boots I’m generally barefoot. My first rule of crime fighting is the ability to chase down and rugby tackle the bad guys…

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

CG, I think we would need that kinda skill… of course we can do flying kicks at stuff… but rugby tackles are just fantastic… and umm.. bone crunching… of course for the bad guys!
U go, CG!!!!
MamaC, I think real men have a bit of jell-o, which is really nice.. ;)
And we ask for Mr.Fab Abs just for eye-candy!!