My blog’s traffic statistics for June are in, and the lesson is very clear. Readers are embracing the blog’s shift from pure humor to “news you can use,” as they seek information to improve their lives.
They loved our career-enhancing tips on summer dress codes for the office, our piece on what cologne to avoid if you’re going into the jungle, and our efforts to brainstorm a new tourism slogan for violence-torn Mexico.
Readers also liked our exclusive new information on those pesky Government Death Panels, and our Father’s Day tribute to dads everywhere.
But the top two items for June were from the ongoing World Cup, as we met some Fans from Hell, and featured an attractive set of cell phone holders.
Here they are, the Top Ten for June:
10. Your feet smell like rotting corpses, Ed!
9. Lamar, I think that jaguar is following you
8. It’s quiet, the Death Panel must be reloading
7. Sarah finally gets goofy!
6. Welcome to the “Not So Great Lakes”
5. Come for the beaches, stay for the bloodbaths
4, Happy Father’s Day to dads everywhere!
3. Sucks to lose weight
2. Lady, your chest is ringing
1. Let’s meet some World Cup fans…
Join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
More stuff from Oddly Enough