My blog’s visits and page views were up nicely in August, as readers continued to snap up news and information to make their lives a little better.
They flocked to our tips on eating lunch for free, women’s attire for hiking, and our analysis of the entertainment industry’s next Angelina Jolie.
Even more popular were my business piece on the world’s best job title and my efforts to rally patriotic women around our U.S. National Costume.
And the most popular post for August? Hey, what happens when real life imitates Looney Tunes?
10. Wolfing down those free samples?
9. Get out your hiking pumps, honey!
8. Sexy new car for the well-heeled?
7. Can they say that $#*! on TV now?
6. Mr. Obama, let me talk to my manager
5. And the next Angelina Jolie is…
4. And the new Miss Cheap Universe is…
3. The best job title on earth?
2. Stand up for our National Costume!
And the number one post for August…
1. Insert zany cartoon sound here…
Join the Oddly Enough blog network
Follow this blog on Twitter at rbasler
Left: Spanish banderiller Pedro Muriel is gored by a bull during a bullfight at the Malagueta bullring in Malaga, August 22, 2010. REUTERS/Jon Nazca
Right: Miss USA Rima Fakih poses in her national costume at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada August 16, 2010. REUTERS/Patrick Prather/Miss Universe Organization LP, LLLP/Handout
More stuff from Oddly Enough