Oddly Enough Blog

News, but not the serious kind

You’re just wasting these goofy shots?

September 26, 2010

USA/

Boss! What are you doing here? You NEVER come to the Oddly Enough Blog office!

BRITAINJust keeping the staff on their toes, Lamar, auditing the books.

Sure, Boss! Sit down. Somebody bring Blog Guy a doughnut! No, a CLEAN one!

Lamar, it’s almost the end of the month, and I see a stack of goofy photos we’ve paid for but haven’t used. What a waste of my goofy photo budget!

You know how it is, Boss, some of ‘em look real goofy so we buy ‘em, but then the writers can’t think of anything funny to say.

goofy extras miss 200Damn those overpaid writers!  Maybe we don’t even need them. Look here, Lamar. Let’s use this priceless shot with the platform shoes and the lipstick, and this crazy one of Prince Charles, and goofy Mass Missedonia…

You mean Miss Macedonia?

That’s what I said. Oh, for Lord’s sake, ANOTHER Hillary Clinton goofy face shot? Well, we bought it, so let’s use it. Use all of them!

But Boss, pictures without any funny commentary?

Sigh. Just run them on a Sunday, Lamar! Can you imagine who even READS this blog on a Sunday? Now where’s my clean doughnut?

goofy extras clinton 220Join the Oddly Enough blog network

A woman applies lipstick as she arrives at the Lincoln Center to attend the New York Fashion Week, September 9, 2010. REUTERS/Kena Betancur

Britain’s Prince Charles gestures as he meets veterans attending a thanksgiving service for the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Britain, in London September 19, 2010. REUTERS/Jamie Wiseman/POOL

Stefani Borsova reacts after being crowned Miss Macedonia 2010 in Skopje, September 15, 2010. REUTERS/Ognen Teofilovski

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the start of a United Nations Security Council meeting at the U.N. headquarters in New York, September 23, 2010. REUTERS/Jessica Rinaldi

Comments

Is there a mirror on the heel of that shoe?

Ahhh, who wouldn’t want to at least visit Skopje? What a cool name. I wonder if she needs a shoulder to cry on? :-D

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Perhaps she is using Boots lipstick:)

I’m just here for the pictures today. Though a clean donut would be nice.

Posted by Onedoor | Report as abusive

I’d like to help you out, Onedoor, but if you get a clean doughnut, everybody will want one.

Posted by rcbasler | Report as abusive

No fear, Shra’s here!! Freshly baked donuts for everyone!!! :)
That’s coz I got an outrageous shoe shot on a Sunday evening!!

Blimey, what would she be reacting like if she’d lost? If that bottom lip sticks out any further she’ll be able to put her vase of flowers on it.

Posted by CrowGirl | Report as abusive

She’s not putting on lipstick. She’s smokin’ something. Whatever it is, she clearly keeps it in her friend’s shoe.

Do you ever anything else on Sundays besides donuts? I like lemon Danish, just so you know when you go to the bakery next week.

Posted by slick9 | Report as abusive

Prince Charles: “Oh and when I get an ice cream cone I do so like to bite a hole in the bottom after I have eaten all the ice cream and use the cone as a telescope. Lookie there mates I spot a ship on the high seas! Tee hee hee I do so love ice cream!”

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

@ifly: LOL :D :D

@RB: So what did Hillary see? :D

Posted by fwd079 | Report as abusive

I think she saw Sarah Palin, fwd…

Or she is testing out what the fuss over cigars is about.

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Photo one – helpful lady applying lipstick points out to shoe owner that she left the display stands attached to her footwear.

Photo two – Charles spots his mummy while using his imaginary telescope and is about to wave to her.

Photo three – Miss Macedonia is sad because she thought she was going to get her own Thappa as a prize.

Photo four – Hilary reacts as yet another foreign leader asks when her husband will show up, as he had previously promised to ‘hook him up’ the next time he was in town.

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive