The Goofy Princess Bride?

November 19, 2010

kate goofy this 490

Blog Guy, I guess like everyone else you’re all caught up in Britain’s royal romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, right?

charles goof combo 280If by “all caught up” you mean I’d rather be slowly disemboweled with dirty plastic picnic utensils than hear another word about it, then sure.

I thought the engagement might be important to you as observer of significant events that shape our collective destiny.

Oh, right. You mean regarding the Goofy Face Museum and Doughnut Shop? Yes, it’s early days yet, but I think we can work with Kate. We’ve taken some preliminary test photos, and she shows a willingness to explore her goofiness. I think she’ll be okay.

BRITAIN-HORSERACING/That’s wonderful. How can she improve on making goofy faces? After all, it will be a part of her royal duties for years to come.

I have two bits of advice for her.

First, watch your future father-in-law at all times, because he is the Goof Master of the World.

And the second?

Hang on to that goofy face coach in the photo. He may even be better than that coach Hillary Clinton uses. Whatever you’re paying him, it’s worth it.

Combo left: Britain’s Prince Charles, wearing a garland, smiles during his visit to Hansali village in the northern Indian state of Punjab, October 4, 2010. REUTERS/Ajay Verma

Combo right: Charles samples naturally grown coffee in traditional farmer’s market, at the Evergreen Brick Works Restoration site, in Toronto, November 6, 2009. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill

Left: Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Britain’s Prince William, and an unidentified friend react while watching racing on the final day of the Cheltenham Festival horse racing in Gloucestershire, western England, March 16, 2007. REUTERS/Eddie Keogh

Well, you couldnt be getting any more of it than what we over-the-ponders are getting…. there are already mugs, plates out with their picture on it…

First off, Kate is pretty. I’m not sure I want a goofy face on her. Not like Fergie, who was another great goofy-facer.

Otherwise, that friend of hers is probably reacting to Kate saying something to the effect of, “So, guess who *my* father-in-law will be?” I mean, it’s quite the trade-off. You’ll be married to the future king, but you have to put up with his dad at the holidays.

Posted by skeres | Report as abusive

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by robert basler, eBusiness BPO Inc.. eBusiness BPO Inc. said: The Goofy Princess Bride? http://bit.ly/cHEhyB [...]

Hey BG, glad you volunteered for my next experiment using plastic picnic cutlery. Now if only I could remember where I left it….

Posted by Dave_not_dave | Report as abusive

Hey! I’m making a face kind of like those too, but mine is in response to all the ridiculous media coverage this is getting.

Posted by sarabelle | Report as abusive

It seems that all the photos of Royals have them showing a goofy face. Maybe we should explore the possibility that these are, indeed, their ‘normal’ faces. Maybe their faces did ‘freeze like that’ when mugging for the paparazzi one day.
Maybe I just need a medi-donut.
Can an MRI affect brain chemistry? Do I sound like I’m rambling? I think I’m going to send this anyway, just for laughs.

Posted by AllThatJazz | Report as abusive

I enjoy that her teeth are perfect in the front, but after that, it’s all Britain!

Posted by MamaC326 | Report as abusive

OMG is that Becky?

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/20 10/10/27/its-lard-work-but-someone-has-t o-do-it/

She looks an awful lot like Becky! Did she infiltrate our sweets shops in order to gain intellligence on top secret government recipes in order to go back to Britain and make Prince Charles the perfect banana split sundae?

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

OMG again… that must be why she had the camera in her tooth!!!

Posted by iflydaplanes | Report as abusive

Just the right touch of cique de sole makeup and dim lighting i think we have the jokers sister incognito.

Posted by wheelz | Report as abusive

I see Lamar has been successful in converting the once always-pretty Ms Middleton into a standard British royal family goofy face. She now fits in perfectly with the rest of them.

Good show that man!

Posted by Nosmo_King | Report as abusive

Well I am sure all of us have a goofy face in us, somewhere!!!
Prince Charles rocks though…. and the British Public thinks it should be King William and not King Charles…